Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What do you most like to do in TESO?

HardyHero
HardyHero
... and what is your playing style?

What I most like to do is explore.
There is always something new and different to do.
I'm still in Dagerfall. Traveled to some other areas but I try to complete all the quests Dagerfall before.
I think both the incredible size of the map as the variety of life.
I also like doing the quest, but sometimes do not pay much attention in some dialogs.
What I like least is traveling getting back to the villages.
Be a person of whom the world is not worthy.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quest, explore, talk to non-quest NPCs, read books on bookshelves. I'll be doing this sort of thing for quite a while before I start getting dedicated at PvP and other such things.
  • commandline
    My favourite thing to do right now is just exploring and picking up quests here and there. I been playing since 5 day "early access" and my Sorcerer is now level 14.
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I'm in town, just talking to NPCs. There are some quite interesting folks about.

Outside the gate I like long walks on the beach ( looking for resources ), mountain climbing ( looking for resources ), strolling through the woods ( looking for resources ) and sometimes just meandering aimlessly ( while looking for resources, hidden quests, treasure chests and hidden things like crafting stations ). Oh, and questing. So many people in need!!
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Rastafariel
    Rastafariel
    ✭✭✭
    Because of the state of the game, I would say my favorite thing to do is explore. That could be by myself or in a small group.

My only hesitancy to this answer is that I'm not satisfied with the way the phases and shards work in this game for group play. There is still a lot of work to be done to make groups behave more like groups that we are used to so that the group can experience the content together at the same time, not just together on an individual basis.

This especially hurts RP & immersion for those of us who actually want to "live" in the world Zenimax has created with the help of Bethesda.
    A Dragon's Tear has many mystical qualities...
    dragontears.boards.net
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    I like grouping.... after that crazy happens
  • Sinhalis
    Sinhalis
    ✭✭✭
    Fondly staring at the various error codes and trying to understand their true meaning