Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to - in detail - start my subscription?

Tabris93
Tabris93
✭✭✭
I know that my Early Access-time is up and that I have to input my payment details to continue playing. My problem is that I do not know how to do that. When I go to my Account, there is no option there to input my payment details, no choice concerning payment or subscription at all.

Neither do I get any prompts. I've tried going to my Account from the game login screen and from the webpage. I've tried both Chrome and IE - but there is just nowhere I can input my payment details.

Can you please help me? Where, in detail, did you go to input your payment details? (I know the game is down now for maintenance, but I should be able to input subscription info anyway).

Thanks!
  • Dimsum1337
    Dimsum1337
    Soul Shriven
    So if you go to http://elderscrollsonline.com/ > account there should be a manage subscription tab on the left of the screen between billing history and redeem code. Atleast thats how I have it but my subscription is already active.

• Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Official website, click on account. I'm not sure how detailed one could make instructions for this.
  • Tabris93
    Tabris93
    ✭✭✭
    I found out that I have to enter my code. But when I enter the code to the digital version I found, it tells me the code is invalid. (There is no "Manage Subscription" in the menu when I log in).

Edit: Finally figured it out.
    Edited by Tabris93 on April 7, 2014 4:44PM
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contact support. I'm assuming you got your digital version from Amazon or elsewhere? There have been a few folks that had issues with their codes from third-party retailers.
  • Larkhallshark
    The manage subscription option won't appear until you have sucessfully registered your copy of the game. Make sure you are using the game registration code rather than one of the bonus codes for extra items depending on the version you purchased.
    Double, triple check you haven't misread any of the letters, numbers in the code. Failing that I guess you would have to file a support ticket.
  • Tabris93
    Tabris93
    ✭✭✭
    My problem was that I had received two codes - one for early access and one for the "real" game. I thought it was one long code, I didn't realise it was two different codes.

But everything is sorted now. Got my sub plan up and running, and even activated my explorer pack. ^^