Maintenance for the week of September 26:
• No PC/Mac maintenance – September 26
• North American and European PC/Mac megaservers for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
• North American and European Xbox One megaservers for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
• North American and European PlayStation®4 megaservers for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
Patch Notes v1.0.2
NOTES DE VERSION 1.0.2
Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on April 14, 2014 3:22AM
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.2 features a number of fixes to existing content, mainly focusing on quests that were blocking progression.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed an issue where siege weapons in Cyrodiil could have odd behavior after a crash.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when selling items to a vendor.
- Hireling goodie bags are no longer tradeable.
- Edited the names for a number of items found in dungeons.
- Sheogorath's Tongue: The cave boss now respawns at an appropriate rate.
- Elden Hollow: Chokethorn will now always agro you when he is engaged.
- Veteran Darkshade Caverns: Boss: The Engine Guardian's green phase now triggers properly.
- Fixed an issue where the anchor could become stuck when a large group engages it.
- Dark Anchors now properly reset back to their correct state when nobody is around.
- Fixed an issue where guild members with deposit only permissions could not deposit into the guild bank.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to mount your horse if you went to a new area while already mounted.
- Fixed an issue that occurred within a number of areas where you could knock other players or monsters out of the world.
- Frog Racing has been outlawed, and the quest is currently disabled. Race organizers vow to petition the queen for their return.
- Wishing wells have been removed from Skywatch.
- Sever All Ties: High Kinlady Estre should now always appear when she should.
- In The Name of the Queen: Colanwe should no longer get stuck and block quest progression.
- Rites of the Queen: Queen Ayrenn should no longer get stuck and block quest progression.
- The Mallari-Mora: Uricantar will no longer instantly respawn.
- Challenge the Tide: You can no longer repeatedly summon Gruznak.
- The Ghosts of Westtry: Fixed an issue so "Listen to Rosalind and Leon's Discussion" now properly completes and advances the quest.
- Reclaiming the Elements: Each of you is now able to open a portal and advance the quest.
- Mastering the Talisman: Gabrielle now always spawns near her tree.
- Champion of the Guardians: If a monster that is defending the Wyresses gets stuck, it will now reset properly and advance the quest.
- Reclaiming the Elements: Fixed an issue that was causing the quest to break when abandoned.
- Wolves in the Fold: Refugees should now properly transform into werewolves as intended.
- Unsafe Haven: Jeer-Tei should now always spawn on the boat.
- Unsafe Haven: The ritual hostiles should now always spawn.
- Handmade Guardian: The Bosmer are no longer interested in the sport fighting of lurchers.
- Frighten the Fearsom: The Kollopi Essence disguise no longer works in Cyrodiil.
- Retaking the Pass: You should now be able to get credit for closing the rifts during the "Close the Shadow Rifts" step.
- Long Lost Lore: Fixed an issue where you couldn’t always use the portal at the end of Cheesemonger's Hollow.
- Castle of the Worm: Overwhelming Power is now properly removed from you.
- Shornhelm Divided: High King Emeric should now appear when he should.
- Children of Yokuda: Poison barrels should now spawn on for the step "Foil the Poison Plot."
- The Fangs of Sithis: Barvyn should now respawn as intended if he becomes stuck.
- Desperate Souls: The boss event now properly resets if the boss gets stuck.
- Enslaved in Death: Spectral Slaves should now be able to be freed as intended.
- The Brothers Will Rise: You should no longer get blocked when dying to a summoned atronach.
- The Brothers Will Rise: Brimstone and Hatewarden should now be able to be spawned after becoming stuck.
- Gift of the Worm: The Graveborn Fleshripper should now respawn as intended if he becomes stuck.
- Added an English textual warning when deleting a character reminding you that items still attached to characters on deletion will be deleted. This includes items granted through pre-ordering, Imperial Editions, and beta rewards.
- Reduced the number of characters that can be entered into a chat message. This should resolve an issue where some messages were too long to properly view in the chat window.