Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Some questions concerning the upgrade to Collectors Edition

Caran
Caran
✭✭✭
I did not really care about Collectors before ... I wanted to see if I liked the game before putting down that kind of money.

Now ... I like the game ... a lot. Thus, I'm thinking about upgrading. But as I did not really plan on it before, I failed to read up on it.
Therefore, I'd like to ask some question:

- produce Imperial Armor: I guess only characters who are Imperials can do this right from the start, correct?
- The horse: I guess it's slower than the ones you can buy for a lot of gold?
- can any character, no matter what race, get that Imperial horse and use it?

Thanks for your answers.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial Armor can only be produced to sell/trade to other players if you have the motif or are imperial. However with the Imperial Edition, you can convert armor you have to Imperial, it just makes it account bound (so you'd craft yourself whatever motif armor you want then convert to imperial).

Not sure but assume the horse starts with lower stats and can advance lower than the more expensive ones.

Any character/race gets access to the horse, it shows up in the stable purchasable for 1 gold.
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Horses can advance? Can't remember a game that surprised me that often during the first couple of days ... nice, really nice.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - you can get imperial armour convertor on any characer
    - imperial horse is the same stats as the 17k gold horse - but the three 42k gold horses have other stat increases (carrying capacity, speed, sprint)
    - yes
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial Armor - If you have the imperial edition you can craft Imperial armor yes.
    Horse - It's as fast as the 17.5k gold but the 42.5k is better.
    Any race use horse? - Yes.
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caran wrote: »
    I did not really care about Collectors before ... I wanted to see if I liked the game before putting down that kind of money.

Now ... I like the game ... a lot. Thus, I'm thinking about upgrading. But as I did not really plan on it before, I failed to read up on it.
    Therefore, I'd like to ask some question:

- produce Imperial Armor: I guess only characters who are Imperials can do this right from the start, correct?
    - The horse: I guess it's slower than the ones you can buy for a lot of gold?
    - can any character, no matter what race, get that Imperial horse and use it?

Thanks for your answers.

Any character on an Imperial account can transform gear into the Imperial style (but becomes bound), but only Imperial characters can craft Imperial gear.

The horse is the same stats at the 17k horse.

Yes, any character no matter what race can buy as many Imperial horses as it wishes for 1g.
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, much appreciated. Might be a couple of bucks poorer soon ;)