Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Soul gems

Maestro_Sartori
Maestro_Sartori
✭✭✭
Hello

Seem to be having some trouble finding these things. I assumed there was a merchant that would sell them but haven't found one yet. Do they drop from certain enemies?

Thanks
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    The mystic merchant. Found in most towns and cities. Some of the minibosses do drop full ones.
  • Gaudrath
    Gaudrath
    ✭✭✭
    Mystic merchants sell them. Talk to merchants around town markets, they're usually around. They do drop from time to time but you'll need to buy them if you want a steady supply.
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mystic vendors in towns/cities sell them but there's a generous drop rate in dungeons also by killing bosses.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the ones I have found have been in chests or dropped from bitty bosses.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea if you're an explorer you'll probably find plenty (assuming you don't die a lot) from treasure chests.
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, thanks for the info. I'll try and find the mystic merchants then. Be nice if they showed on map the difference in them unless they do and I haven't seen it...
    Edited by Maestro_Sartori on April 8, 2014 3:22AM