Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Treasure Maps

commandline
I received all the bonus treasure maps for pre-purchasing ESO. However, I am curious if we need to have the treasure map(s) on us to receive them once we located the treasure?

(I have an idea how to free up some bank space if we dont need to physically have the maps on our characters to receive the treasures).
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you will need it on you to see the spot to interact with. Send the later zone treasure maps to a bag alt to free up space, and just keep the next couple zones worth on you.
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes map needs to be in your inventory to get the dig site to show up.
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes map needs to be with you but keep swapping them with the ones you don't need and keep the ones you don't need out of the bank and in the pockets of alts.
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    Also, no need to open all the urns up at once - just one for the faction you are in - the rest can be used when exploring the other factional areas after beating the story - reportedly.
  • commandline
    Ahh it all makes sense now. Thanks for the suggestion guys. I was actually going to just screenshot all the treasure maps and create a website and post them all... I guess Zenimax is one step a head of me :)
    Edited by commandline on April 7, 2014 3:26PM