Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

anyone wanna be nice enough and turn me into a vamp later?

ShadowWolf613
ShadowWolf613
✭✭✭
As the title say? :P I've been searching. I'm only a level 12/13 at the moment
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine for the right price...
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be willing to pay a nice price for it :P
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm looking forward to being a Vamp. Not been lucky to find one yet or my knightblade is killing the too fast before I notice their teeth!
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While you might find someone here, it would be easier to start joining guilds. For several hours last night, one of my guilds was nothing but people biting each other.
    Edited by Vikova on April 7, 2014 3:18PM
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i gotta leave some guilds who don't really do much. I'm in 5. 1 my own and 1 i actually talk in and all that. The other 3 are just useless right now. Well one is just for trading so well see. There are vampires in one of my guilds but there ability to turn is on cool down.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i gotta leave some guilds who don't really do much. I'm in 5. 1 my own and 1 i actually talk in and all that. The other 3 are just useless right now. Well one is just for trading so well see. There are vampires in one of my guilds but there ability to turn is on cool down.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with rotating your extra couple of guild slots until you have five you find worth being a member of. I recently dropped down to three to find more preferable 4th and 5th ones.
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have to look. I know I want at least one of my guilds to be a pvp based one. So that'll be one ill be looking for.