Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Couple questions and npc guilds

mrsmiley333b14_ESO
mrsmiley333b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So I joined the mages guild, can I switch to fighters instead still?

Second, armor, generally speaking, who wears what role-wise? All tanks wear heavy I would assume, but does a, say, dps templar go medium for the crit and such? Lots of freedom in the systems here to trying to get a grasp one where I should be trying to take it when I decide my role.
  • ChuiDuma
    ChuiDuma
    ✭✭✭
    You can join both the fighters and the mages guild.

As for armor, it really depends on your play style. I think you answered your own question - if you think the crit looks good and would work for you, then use medium armor. If you think heavy fits better, go with that. It's intended that you have a lot of options to fit many different styles.
    * Mara's Tester * >:) * The Psijic Order *
    * Werewolf *
  • mrsmiley333b14_ESO
    mrsmiley333b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ChuiDuma wrote: »
    You can join both the fighters and the mages guild.

As for armor, it really depends on your play style. I think you answered your own question - if you think the crit looks good and would work for you, then use medium armor. If you think heavy fits better, go with that. It's intended that you have a lot of options to fit many different styles.

Hah someone told me I could only join one, thanks!