Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need for Dyes..

RustyBlades
RustyBlades
✭✭✭
Well, after rolling some level 6-8 level argnoian style armor, I must request dyes be immediately added to the game, especially after finding some statistically 80's disco pants...

hGPJmlC.jpg
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God those pants are awesome. Your character looks like he is about to have the best theme party ever at a bear convention.

One of the Q&A's with devs mentioned armor tinting, so hopefully it will introduced to some extent in the future. No way of knowing.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armor is naturally tinted as it increases in level (compare level 1 crafted to level 14, same materials used). I'm not sure what you expected to look like wearing argonian as a nord :P
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But are they argonian style or made of argonians?
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mate i'd keep just the way it is, you can't buy Comedy Gold like that, it has to be made.
  • Willow
    Willow
    ✭✭✭
    Just put on the Bee Gees and you are good to go.

I would love to have dyes !
  • Kiash
    Kiash
    ✭✭✭
    Dye's would be great, but I gotta admit, that guy is styling. Straight out of San Fran styling.
  • Rhylanna
    Rhylanna
    ✭✭
    Wow, there just aren't any words appropriate for that... hehe. You just made my day with that picture!

Yes, dyes would indeed be a very nice addition.
    Fatewalkers NA server, primarily Daggerfall Covenant, 30+ (mature, working folks with kids, dogs, etc!), casual, PVE oriented, small but growing!
    Antique Ordinatus Populus NA server, technically with Aldmeri Dominion but have members in all alliances, 40+ (even ++++!), mature, casual (fun people who sometimes forget what they're doing...or maybe that's just me :p ) antique-ordinatus-populus.enjin.com
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mutharex wrote: »
    There's an Argonian seller of leather armour somewhere who makes a joke about his armour not being made out of his relatives... I'd get the exact quote if I could remember where he is (maybe in Dhalmora in Bal Foyen?).
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    Shimond wrote: »
    Armor is naturally tinted as it increases in level (compare level 1 crafted to level 14, same materials used). I'm not sure what you expected to look like wearing argonian as a nord :P

Frankly you should be able to see his butt from the huge tail hole in the pants, lmao.

What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
  • Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, I am pretty sure he was part of the Sexy Boots float during the Maceys Day Parade, hehe.
    What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
  • Murra
    Murra
    ✭✭
    No idea what you're talking about, he looks fabulous to me!
    Just kidding; the early level argonian style just doesn't go with anything. It's awful. Even if they didn't make outright dyes, tinting would be really nice, that way you can at least get that pink to a darker, maybe more red color.
  • CASP3R421
    CASP3R421
    ✭✭✭
    I also feel like this game needs some kind of dye system, but i really REALLY hope that any that might be added avoids neon colors like so many other games throw in. dyepacks would be a great addition and a way to make your character stand out more from others, but should not be unreasonable and take away from the realism this game has pulled off so well.

My Alt is a Mer

Due to the excessive amount of bait that we had to remove, this thread will remain closed
  • Twicebit
    Twicebit
    70's = Disco. Disco died in 79.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mutharex wrote: »
    Shimond wrote: »

Frankly you should be able to see his butt from the huge tail hole in the pants, lmao.
    :) I thought I saw an tailless Khajiit, however it was just someone in an Khajiit helmet.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sallakat
    Sallakat
    ✭✭✭
    Dyes would be great but tbh I would be happy with just a 'unify colors' feature :P while leveling I find it difficult to digest running around looking like a hobo lol
    Rebuilt - Aldmeri Dominion

Kaia Linnea - templar
    Ruusu - sorcerer
    Aino - nightblade