Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lifeline quest

Vaam
Vaam
anyone have problem with thatt q??
i need to speak to majorn but i cant find that npc! is the q bug?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember the name Majorn from that quest. However I know a lot of people see a quest marker ontop of a dragon mound and think the NPC is missing, but he is actually underground. If that is the case go west from that location till you see some trolls and burned houses. There is a cave entrance there.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • ghettoimages
    Vaam wrote: »
    anyone have problem with thatt q??
    i need to speak to majorn but i cant find that npc! is the q bug?

same problem.

Armitas wrote: »
    I don't remember the name Majorn from that quest. However I know a lot of people see a quest marker ontop of a dragon mound and think the NPC is missing, but he is actually underground. If that is the case go west from that location till you see some trolls and burned houses. There is a cave entrance there.

i am in cave and cant see any Dreamwalker

• tiba666
    tiba666
    i had problems with it i then delete the quest and now i cant find where i start it agian ^^
    Edited by tiba666 on April 12, 2014 6:15PM
  • Leverz
    Leverz
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, where do you retake this quest?
  • Colestevensonb16_ESO
    You retake it in the keep at Fort Amol in Eastmarch
  • DanishDude93
    DanishDude93
    Soul Shriven
    I have problems with finding the Dreamwalker when helping Jorunn. My questmaker is completely gone for that part of the quest.
  • Raskeaspen
    I have problems with finding the Dreamwalker when helping Jorunn. My questmaker is completely gone for that part of the quest.

That step in the quest requires you to do the quest "Our poor town", which is bugged atm.
  • Samuruzi
    Samuruzi
    ✭✭
    When you do finish "Our Poor Town" , just look near Darkwater Crossing. There will be a cave that leads underground. That's where your Dreamwalker is at.
  • zyntex
    zyntex
    ✭✭
    Really wired quest.

I need to enter a manor where I should pick up the blood of a vampire but I cant enter the manor because I get the message "You can't use this dore right now.".

If I remember correctly it's the same manor in which the son of the vampire lord is....and I decided to kill his son....

Anyone else having these problems?
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Majorn marker now shows in the manor with the son but no Majorn. Also, doesn't seem to be giving me the vial of blood even though he agreed!
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • Cameryn
    Cameryn
    ✭✭✭
    I had the trouble with this quest the other day. If you go to the manor for Majorn where it says the door is unusable, it's the wrong building. Ignore the pointer on the map and go to the building south(ish) of there, you can get in there and he'll be there.
  • guircoelho
    guircoelho
    Soul Shriven
    You guys should look for the vampire in another house nearby. And then, ask for the "vampire buff".
  • je25ffb14_ESO
    je25ffb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The 'dreamwalker' is marked on the very south west of the map.
  • keysteckb14_ESO
    keysteckb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I see where the cave is at for Dreamwalker. But when i walk in i dont see a marker and I dont see where "Dreamwalker is at.

I was able to complete my poor town and turn that portion in. But still cant find dreamwalker in the cave. Anyone else have this problem?
  • thatkidjanzee
    Had a problem with this quest before. I just dont know what ive done also to complete it. But one thing i remember, it took me days to find and complete it.
  • Tekalynn
    Tekalynn
    ✭✭
    I had completed "Our Poor Town" before getting "Lifeline". I had a quest marker leading me to the cave, but none over the Dreamwalker. He kept telling me that he'd be happy to grant any favor I might ask, but didn't give me a prompt to actually ask him, silly lizard. I reported it as a bug, and next time I logged in, I was able to continue the quest properly.
  • DuncanSmash
    DuncanSmash
    Soul Shriven
    It's 2016 and I am still having issues with this quest. I have killed Valeric and finished the quest, Out Poor Town, now when I talk to Dreamwalker to get his help, the only option I am given is, "Goodbye". 2 years later and still bugged..Smh