Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WHERE IS THE WEREWOLF CURE?????

Valn
Valn
✭✭✭✭✭
I've completed the quest but I don't want to be a werewolf anymore. Where is the cure? How do you cure it?
Edited by ZOS_TristanK on April 12, 2014 10:04AM
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better yet, how do you get it?
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joolio wrote: »
    Better yet, how do you get it?

get scratched by a werewolf. Now how do i remove this stupid curse?
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not stupid! You have a werewolf avatar, Werewolves pawns!!!!! *fanboy attack*

I don't know how to get rid of the curse but considering the Fighter's Guild skill line geared towards killing monsters, I'd start there. They might offer a quest to cure, it's just a guess, but if you are in the dark I think is Worth a shot.
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im level 7 in fighters guildline but i have no quest for it?
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then must be somewhere else. Where did you find werewolves? This site has some solid info on werewolves:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Lycanthropy
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found another, no cure so far.

http://elderscrollsonline.info/guides/werewolf

Wow they got a huge disvantage against archers. Now I understand why you are mad.
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the Lycanthropy cure?
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm gonna keep bumping this thread until I get an answer. I'm a customer and I want support and I'm having a bad time being a werewolf :) 1000 ultimate for like 20 seconds of being werewolf no thanks
    Edited by Valn on April 7, 2014 10:42AM
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg there must be someone on here who knows how to get rid of it?!?
  • thingy003
    thingy003
    ✭✭
    silver dagger to the heart, permanent cure :)

On a seerious note though I haven't got a clue. Only seen 1 werewolf in the game so far and he didn't scratch me, sorry :(
  • SouthernDiscomfort
    Now you know the true meaning of a curse....
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here; this is The War Room!"
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok i gotta find a priest of arkay? anyone know where one is on EP?
  • SouthernDiscomfort
    Valn wrote: »
    ok i gotta find a priest of arkay? anyone know where one is on EP?
    Is there not one in the closest major city, like Wayrest for example?

Can you send me some of your blood in the mail as well?

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here; this is The War Room!"
  • Karunama
    Karunama
    ✭✭
    The priest of Arkay for DC was in the mages guild in Bangkorai, the same zone you catch lycanthropy in. Hopefully that'll help you find it for your faction.
  • Monolith
    Monolith
    Also removing the cures DOES NOT refund the skill points invested in the WW/Vamp line. I'm not sure if they just totally disappear, if you get them back with a skill reset AFTER you remove the cures or if they will still be there if you contract the curse again.
  • Kaspar
    Kaspar
    ✭✭✭
    You may have the cure for.... 1000! Tamriel golds!
  • nuclear808
    I am also wondering how to cure the werewolf form. Honestly...it isn't as great as it seems to be. You get two different active skills to choose from and for me it cost 1000 ultimate points to even transform into it. Now I am cursed with 50% poison damage...sucks. If someone finds a cure please post here.
  • Monolith
    Monolith
    It's on the bottom floor straight back from the entrance on the left side of the Evermore Mages guild in Bangkorai, Costs around 700g
  • Omega_K2
    Omega_K2
    Monolith wrote: »
    Also removing the cures DOES NOT refund the skill points invested in the WW/Vamp line. I'm not sure if they just totally disappear, if you get them back with a skill reset AFTER you remove the cures or if they will still be there if you contract the curse again.

So you also need to do a skill reset? Wtf :|
    That should really get you the skill points back, instead of having like 12 wasted.
    Edited by Omega_K2 on April 12, 2014 11:48PM
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    My impression is that part of the quest you can either fight for a cure or fight to say a lyco. Looks like you fight to stay a lyco.
  • zakii86
    zakii86
    Soul Shriven
    Go to the mages guild in riften find the priest of akya on the 1flord called perlate sabinus
  • OOFatality
    For Aldermi Dominion:

In Reaper's March: go to the town of "Rawl'kha".
    Go the the mage's guild, but Not where the icon is on the map. The icon on the map for the mage's guild is an outdoor area. There is a Big temple on the far right of the town, near the icon. There are 3 doors:One of the door' display's mages guild. Go inside and go downstairs, straight to the back. Talk to Prelate Sabinus. 640 gold to rid of werewolf. For me at least.

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the issue with being a wolf?
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Pizzonage
    Pizzonage
    ✭✭
    Riften Mages Guild 2nd floor name is Prelate Something costs 621gold.