Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

MIstwatch Tower(wayshrine) and Skuldafn in Eastmarch

zeroplan
zeroplan
Hey everyone,

I'd like to know how to get to these two locations. Is it quest related? Main Story Questline? Enlighten me pls ! I discovered every other location in Eastmarch so far. Except these two. I'm Level 38 at the moment if that is relevant.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Argo
    Argo
    Quest
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • baitlate
    baitlate
    That is funny because i just got the achievement for doing all Quests in Eastmarch and i still haven't gotten there. I also do not know how, i searched the whole region 2 times and didn't find a quest
    On a note tho, i am VR2 already

PS: Jorunn's Stand is not light up for me yet and i also have no idea why.
    Edited by baitlate on May 1, 2014 5:25PM
    Options
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    baitlate wrote: »
    That is funny because i just got the achievement for doing all Quests in Eastmarch and i still haven't gotten there. I also do not know how, i searched the whole region 2 times and didn't find a quest

same here. jorunn's stand is still black on my map and no more qeusts :(

Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    baitlate wrote: »

Same issue for me; You need the mistwatch quest & Skuldafn to complete Caldwells almanac which needs to be completed so vet players can move to Daggerfall.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • Sadae
    Sadae
    ✭✭✭
    I used to wonder why quests such as this that worked perfectly fine for me when some people claimed it didn't for them, until I encountered somebody with a similar problem in another quest.

A guy had just finished a quest step that I was about to start, and asked in zone chat what came after it because he didn't receive a quest for it. I quick looked up the next step in Caldwell's Silver then told him. (It was Northpoint in Rivenspire.)

So I quick did the same step, and the NPC that rewarded the completion of the quest went on to give out the quest to take you to Northpoint. No idea what buddy's problem was. I grouped with him so he could come to where I was and perhaps pick up the quest from the NPC, but when he came, he wasn't able to see the NPC. Luckily I was able the "Share" the quest with him and he got it.

You know why he didn't get the quest when he did it? As soon as he got his reward for the one quest, he just dismissed the NPC and moved on. By the time he realized he didn't have a new quest it was too late for him to go back and get it.

I know many people hate to read the text, but come on, at least click through to make sure you don't miss new quests! I don't know if this is the same issue for this thread, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadae wrote: »
    I used to wonder why quests such as this that worked perfectly fine for me when some people claimed it didn't for them, until I encountered somebody with a similar problem in another quest.

A guy had just finished a quest step that I was about to start, and asked in zone chat what came after it because he didn't receive a quest for it. I quick looked up the next step in Caldwell's Silver then told him. (It was Northpoint in Rivenspire.)

So I quick did the same step, and the NPC that rewarded the completion of the quest went on to give out the quest to take you to Northpoint. No idea what buddy's problem was. I grouped with him so he could come to where I was and perhaps pick up the quest from the NPC, but when he came, he wasn't able to see the NPC. Luckily I was able the "Share" the quest with him and he got it.

You know why he didn't get the quest when he did it? As soon as he got his reward for the one quest, he just dismissed the NPC and moved on. By the time he realized he didn't have a new quest it was too late for him to go back and get it.

I know many people hate to read the text, but come on, at least click through to make sure you don't miss new quests! I don't know if this is the same issue for this thread, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Was my fear. Had to abandon one quest & unable to do the quest again. No idea where the npc is; although I can only assume they are supposed to be at jorunn's stand as that's is yet to be completed. Go there and no quest givers to be found.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • baitlate
    baitlate
    Sadae wrote: »

This "bug" i actually have on my very first char and i played all Ebonheart Zones trough with reading everything. Same like i did in Skyrim. Just to get the gist of what is where todo (and i have to say, the only things i had to go back and read were things that help solve a puzzle/riddle lol). And as said, i walked the whole map and not one Quest marker. On the place you get the quest for Mistwatch is nothing (it pops up as soon as you completed that one specific quest - don't remember it's name right now - you get from the town next to it) and i am sure that i completed every quest there, not only because it is lit up but because i was getting so annoyed by the bug with that one guy you had to kill..next to the trolls, don't remember that ones name either, something with Ak..and right as it got fixed i completed that quest line.
    Now on my 2 new Chars (that are VR3 and VR5 now) i had no problem whatsoever yet. Well in Shadowfen.. I can't get the last quest of my 61/62. Yes, that is sort-of confirmed by the Support

But it is nothing gamebreaking. And it doesn't hurt anyone. I love this game, my favorite game since Far Cry 2, it is simply awesome and actually the first MMORPG with subscription i ever played.
    Options