Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question so im a Werewolf

Bape
Bape
So I was one of the lucky few to become the werewolf until "Some" players decided to kill them. Question am I able to still get the vampire virus? Not turning into a vampire but just getting infected?

I've noticed that I did not want to be a werewolf but instead be a vampire and was wondering if I can get infected by a vamp then cure the lycan then start the vampire quest?
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    No, while you are infected with Werewolf you cannot be infected with vampire.

You need to be cured, then you can be infected by a vampire.
  • Bape
    Bape
    awkwarrd wrote: »
    No, while you are infected with Werewolf you cannot be infected with vampire.

You need to be cured, then you can be infected by a vampire.

Oh man that blows one more question if I curse the lycan will I get my skills I spent on it back or no? if not I heard there a way to get all the skill points reset do you know where? and do you know if I have to relevel all the skill to remorph them?

• ChuiDuma
    ChuiDuma
    ✭✭✭
    You can reset your skill points (and attribute points) in your capital city for your faction, in the temple. It's the Shrines of Stendarr and (I think) Akatosh. In DC it's Wayrest. Second zone. EP I think it's Mournhold, and I can't remember AD.

Edit: Look on your map for the shrine locations in the city.
    Edited by ChuiDuma on April 7, 2014 5:27AM
    * Mara's Tester * >:) * The Psijic Order *
    * Werewolf *
  • Bape
    Bape
    ChuiDuma wrote: »
    You can reset your skill points (and attribute points) in your capital city for your faction, in the temple. It's the Shrines of Stendarr and (I think) Akatosh. In DC it's Wayrest. Second zone. EP I think it's Mournhold, and I can't remember AD.

Edit: Look on your map for the shrine locations in the city.

yes but will I have to relevel all my skills again? like bound armor will I have to lvl that entire skill again or will it be maxed already?