Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf cure?

Valn
Valn
✭✭✭✭✭
Where is it? I don't like the skill tree.
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone??? How the hell do you cure it? I've done the quest but i don't want to be a werewolf anymore
  • IceDread
    IceDread
    ✭✭✭
    Now the hunters will be comming for you ;)
  • Siliconhobbit_ESO
    Siliconhobbit_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Go to the Mages guild in Riften and speak with the Priest on the 2nd floor balcony. You can pay him to cure your Lycanthropy.
    Sinister Swarm
    15 Years of Gaming Excellence
  • Mustaklaki
    Mustaklaki
    ✭✭
    I sense a betrayer in the Pack. Time to hunt him down
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    Mustaklaki wrote: »
    I sense a betrayer in the Pack. Time to hunt him down

Give me a bite, and i'll take this ones place! :)

• AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to the Mages guild in Riften and speak with the Priest on the 2nd floor balcony. You can pay him to cure your Lycanthropy.

So you don't have to behead an entire witches coven, and burn their heads in a specific tomb (Skyrim), that's handy.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • LoneWalker
    LoneWalker
    ✭✭
    nvm i found it!
    Edited by LoneWalker on April 22, 2014 4:43AM