Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question About Alliance Areas!

Lenithriel
Lenithriel
✭✭
I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I was wondering, is there any way to visit the starting areas of another area who's alliance you don't belong to? Maybe you have to be a certain level to do so, or can you be any level? I was looking at the achievements and every player has a list of all the achievements, even for other alliances they do not belong to. I was wondering, why would they open up these achievements to everyone if they couldn't actually GO to the places to earn them? I hope I can visit other starting areas somehow because I would love to earn all the achievements in my list, not just some of them. Any help is appreciated!
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once you hit level 50 you unlock the ability to do the other factions as level 50 veteran content.
  • Lenithriel
    Lenithriel
    ✭✭
    Okay, I was hoping I could visit other areas earlier than that but I guess it makes sense that way. Thanks!