Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Bosmer robes and other racial gear

Lord_Hev
Lord_Hev
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Are there any NPC merchants that sell racial gear? I notice some merchants sell orcish weapons at least.

I'm particularly interested in Bosmer robes. And no, I do not have the patience or will to craft high-end Bosmer stuff. Would be good to know if they are obtainable within the game.
Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
PC NA
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is heavily crafter-centric. You'll need purchase the robes from a player.

I can craft you some if you're lower level, but you seem to be high level judging by context.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    The game is heavily crafter-centric. You'll need purchase the robes from a player.

I can craft you some if you're lower level, but you seem to be high level judging by context.

I would be glad to pay you if you could craft me level 20s robes set.[chest, greaves, etc.]

I'll leave the pricing to you. I'm short though.[3,000 ATM]

Oh and, NA server, if that makes a difference...
    Edited by Lord_Hev on April 7, 2014 1:50AM
    PC NA
  • Charwyn
    Charwyn
    ✭✭
    Can't you just ask for that in... Let me guess, /zone ? :)
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't make 20's robes yet, sorry.

Right now the market is in flux, but nobody should be charging you enough to put a big dent in 3,000 gold though. Don't let anybody scam you. Harvest nodes for tailoring are all over the place.

If you're getting researched enhancements on it, the price will go up of course.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Charwyn wrote: »
    Can't you just ask for that in... Let me guess, /zone ? :)

I could... it just feels "easier" for me to ask here, from a particular person directly. It's how I am i guess you could say. It feels to me like, asking in the middle of a buzzing city for help and expecting someone to hear me. Eh... so-to-speak.

I might try it though. Seeing quite a few players in Grahtwood with Bosmer gear, so I'll try asking there, naturally.
    PC NA
  • Vraok
    Vraok
    If you give me the materials I wouldn't mind crafting. (for free)
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vraok wrote: »
    If you give me the materials I wouldn't mind crafting. (for free)

What would you need?

PC NA