Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Login Timeout

piero-mob14_ESO
I am trying to connect after I had inserted (and I still don't think that is fair) my cc info so that they could activate my account. Now it gives me a login timeout error... what is the problem? The servers are supposed to be up.
  • incandescent
    incandescent
    ✭✭✭
    It's timing out for me every time as well. Can't login.
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Cant log in here either, status reports EU server back up, still cant get on. Also, Forums are crashing as well, seems all was OK until they started messing with it!!!!
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Cant log in here either, status reports EU server back up, still cant get on. Also, Forums are crashing as well, seems all was OK until they started messing with it!!!!
  • SJH
    SJH
    Same :(
  • macdomagb16_ESO
    macdomagb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Praise Akatosh! I am not alone and I did not break my game folder. >:)
    Check out my screenshots at Feanghan's Adventures!
  • Odinsblade
    Same here , bump for drkeys143
  • Odinsblade
  • Odinsblade
  • Odinsblade
  • Woo_waa
    Woo_waa
    Same problem here
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    Same here ... and no patch.
  • InF13RNo
    InF13RNo
    No patch, no game.
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity...
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    repair the game. it downloaded small patch for me. But i still tome out though. also got a message the server for forums was over capacity.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    repair the game. it downloaded small patch for me. But i still tome out though. also got a message the server for forums was over capacity.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Shimmelcfining
    Shimmelcfining
    Soul Shriven
    Definitely Zenimax NEED to post game version on Server Status page, so ppl can check their current game version and will understand that Launcher dont download new patch... My game shows version 1.0.0.964485
    Edited by Shimmelcfining on April 7, 2014 6:06PM
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well i got in, but now it sais my computer is not recognized and need to enter code. Hopefully it will come within 20 mins orso.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    I tried after the post of the server going back up and my client was stuck on login timeout. Did repair and now I got the message "computer not authorized." Waiting for code....
    Keep it up the bugs Zenimax!
    Neverending Dream Guild Master
  • Odinsblade
    Same lol, now waiting endlessly for the authorization code...........
  • Tamianth
    Tamianth
    What a total frell-up. No code here either.
  • ajohn_richardeb17_ESO
    waiting for the authorization code, but it never comes...
  • Tamianth
    Tamianth
    No code here either..... *sigh*
  • incandescent
    incandescent
    ✭✭✭
    I rebooted my machine then started again. It downloaded a new patch which let me log in, but only after entering a new access code which they emailed me.

Working now.
  • Nikolas
    Nikolas
    ✭✭✭
    lol so happy i'm not alone on this :)
  • Kater_Murr
    Kater_Murr
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Kater_Murr on May 22, 2015 6:49PM
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Yes same here, no code, forum crashing every few minutes, no explanations about what is going on, there are obviously issues, but hey, they have our payment details now so we arent important anymore lol
  • Kater_Murr
    Kater_Murr
    ✭✭✭
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Kater_Murr wrote: »
    Lol, and the "You earned the First Comment badge" email is instant. That would be extremely funny if it was, in fact, not funny at all.

During the last
    Kater_Murr wrote: »
    Lol, and the "You earned the First Comment badge" email is instant. That would be extremely funny if it was, in fact, not funny at all.

During the last downtime, I was keeping tabs on Twitter, and I acually tweeted what an awesome game I thought ESO was, and Zenimax retweeted that in 20 seconds and yet they are now ignoring the twitter feed completely lol. I just really feel that we need some sort of explanation as to what is going on, we are paying customers now, they have stated EU server back up, but we STILL cant get onto it because we are waiting for an e mail that just isnt arriving, and going to the forums for help is a joke because they keep crashing all the time
  • Kater_Murr
    Kater_Murr
    ✭✭✭
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and now I have just logged in without having to enter an authorisation code lol not a clue what is going on haha still have to make the most of it while Im actually in game :)
  • Kater_Murr
    Kater_Murr
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Kater_Murr on May 22, 2015 6:50PM