Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I´M NOT a borrower and I DESPISE lenders..

Rotherhans
Rotherhans
✭✭✭
I just can´t hear that damn saying anymore ..

this

is..

sX09oM1.jpg

Please do something, anything about this Zeni! :s

Props to unknown TESOredittor´s über screenshot skillz. ;)
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils;
but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”― Robert E. Howard
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different banks in different factions say different lines ;) The bank that this one is using have a clerk who is an ex-thief. LOL
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please please let us do a black sacrament on her!
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate that stupid woman complaining about the dog. She's right beside the crafting area so you have to listen to her go on and on. I had to hit mute until I finished my armor.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My banker is a thieving lizard. I go into every transaction with fear that my bank's contents will be gone. ;D
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • YourNameHere
    YourNameHere
    ✭✭✭
    It's horrible since you can't just talk to her once and do everything. You want to do your bank and the guild bank? Gotta go in back out go in. I want to strangle her!
    NA Megaserver / RPer
    Alinyssa Gaethar - AD || Raahni-do - AD || Wind-In-Tree's-Shadow - DC
  • Rotherhans
    Rotherhans
    ✭✭✭
    Kidding aside I really cannot fathom how somebody thought that having these "catch phrases" as default greeting was in any way shape or form a good idea.

EVERYBODY will open the damn bank countless of times!
    The time it takes to become annoyed at these nuggets of wisdom is well below that. :\

Give them a "How´s your day?" option where they can offload their hearts to you, but the opening blurb should always be a short "G´day".
    “I'm not going out of my way looking for devils;
    but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”― Robert E. Howard
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The troll security line still makes me laugh.
    ----
    Murray?
  • cubansyrusb16_ESO
    cubansyrusb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    could be worse I remember a banker in a game of which I forget the name of saying
    " we sell all the best things here"
    Edited by cubansyrusb16_ESO on April 8, 2014 1:24AM
  • trinta
    trinta
    ✭✭✭
    Nor. Nor. NOR!!!!
    Every time someone swears, it gets replaced with three asterisks. There's only one three-letter swear word that I know of. I read that in the place of every set of three asterisks. It makes for some amusing sentences.
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    I hate that stupid woman complaining about the dog. She's right beside the crafting area so you have to listen to her go on and on. I had to hit mute until I finished my armor.

^^ This. Her and her husband. The same damn dialog again and again and again and again and again ...

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have heard this Lender/Borrower line more in the last week than I heard the Arrow To The Knee line in a month of Skyrim! :-)
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    I mute my speakers every time I visit a bank, because I'm constantly going to my bank, my guild banks, and multiple guild stores. The NPCs are annoying, repeating the same thing all the time, but easily solved by muting while in the bank. :wink:
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    I think I have heard this Lender/Borrower line more in the last week than I heard the Arrow To The Knee line in a month of Skyrim! :-)
    Have you met my father :) it was far more annoying than the arrow in knee.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got so used to it that i don't even perceive it anymore - like ticking of a clock :)

But they definitely should make some changes. The woman could talk about the dog twice a day, not every 30 seconds. And the bank clerk could give you the speech only ocassionally, not always.
  • Malkavianqueen
    Malkavianqueen
    ✭✭✭
    I think they're all annoying. I don't care which NPC it is or how clever their dialogue is, after switching between guild store/guild bank/your own bank fifty times you want to scream. They reaaally need to do something. :C I like the idea of a delay timer, as someone suggested.