Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hair Salon in game?

ItsRavix
ItsRavix
Is there a hair salon where you can change your hair color, style, tattoos, adornment, markings etc? Or will there be one in the future?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of hair salon has a stylist to change your tattoos?

And no. At present, your appearance cannot be changed after you create your character.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have a source, but i recall them stating somewhere that they understand we'll want to change our characters over time, and plan to add it as a feature.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • ItsRavix
    ItsRavix

And no. At present, your appearance cannot be changed after you create your character.

The kind of hair salon in a video game where it is possible to change your tattoos because it's a virtual world and they are not permanent.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No there isn't; also good luck as I've been interested in getting a bathroom in game as well (I need somewhere to read the news).
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItsRavix wrote: »

The kind of hair salon in a video game where it is possible to change your tattoos because it's a virtual world and they are not permanent.

Sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it?

Anyway, I was at least partly serious, because your choices should matter. If you breeze through character creation without spending some time on it, then you suffer the consequences.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is likely one will be introduced. Hopefully superficial things like hairstyles will be in-game gold, and they'll leave the cash shop stuff to resculpting. Hopefully.
  • ItsRavix
    ItsRavix
    Sarcasm is hard to detect when your reading something. There are a lot of rude people out there who wouldn't have said it sarcastically. So I reacted back the way it looked.

I did spend a lot of time creating my character.. But what I didn't know is that almost every other person chose the same hairstyle I chose. And I would like to pick something different from everyone else.
  • johnnyvonrotten
    johnnyvonrotten
    Soul Shriven

Ever played GTA?

• nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever played GTA?

Oh dear Talos, people. It was a joke.

Having quite a few tattoos on my body, I found it amusing that people think that a tattoo cover-up/removal parlor should be called a "salon".
    ----
    Murray?
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it'll be a premium feature at some point.
  • ItsRavix
    ItsRavix
    Awesome, thanks guys. :)
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »
    No there isn't; also good luck as I've been interested in getting a bathroom in game as well (I need somewhere to read the news).

@Gedalya, maybe that's what all those buckets are for!
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes
  • universe555
    universe555
    ✭✭
    great idea!