Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to get to Stonefalls?

Asasinas
Asasinas
Hello,

I'm 15 lvl Nord. So, can anyone tell me how to get from Grahtwood to Stonefalls? As Nord, I want to level up in my homeland, in Ebonheart pact territory. Is it possible? Or I'm forced to play in Dominion lands until certain level has been reached?

Edited by Asasinas on April 6, 2014 11:26PM
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    You probably chose a different alliance. If you have the imperial edition you don't automatically default to your correct alliance at character creation instead you need to take a moment and make certain you are in the alliance you want to be in.

At this point you will need to wait until level 50 to go exploring in stonefalls.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're in Grahtwood, you put your Nord in the Aldmeri Dominion. You won't be able to go to Ebonheart Pact lands until you hit 50.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Rotherhans
    Rotherhans
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, you´re a traitor. :p
    Edited by Rotherhans on April 6, 2014 11:32PM
    “I'm not going out of my way looking for devils;
    but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”― Robert E. Howard
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the dark side. We have cake!
    ----
    Murray?
  • Asasinas
    Asasinas
    Lol, what? When I did decided that? I never pledged enythign to the Aldmeri. Zenimax surely need to be more clear when and where to quest.
    Edited by Asasinas on April 6, 2014 11:40PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asasinas wrote: »
    Lol, what? When I did decided that? I never pledged enythign to the Aldmeri. Zenimax surely need to be more clear when and where to quest.

When you created your character, you selected your alliance. It's quite literally the first thing you do.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Asasinas
    Asasinas
    Oh crap. Oh God. I havn't noticed that you can choose alliance during character creation. I'm completely blind. I'm thought I choose the alliance during the questing.
    Edited by Asasinas on April 6, 2014 11:44PM
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you can wait till level 50 or put this character in the freezer and consider him the typical blunder with a new MMO :)

PS I did the same thing on an alt but I realized by level 3 thanks god...
    And as Eboneart you'll be in Morrowind till your 20s except that Tutorial Islands (that are Nord)
    Edited by mutharex on April 6, 2014 11:52PM
  • Asasinas
    Asasinas
    I'm not going to be in an alliance with elves and cats! I've made a new character in the correct alliance now. I've moved all the items and gold to the new one, so It shouldn't take much time to get to level 15 again.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now you are in an alliance with elves and lizards ;p

Jokes aside, have fun!