Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thetroj
Thetroj
A big thanks to the ESO team for the extra days on the early access due to server down time :D
I'm now even more happier that I made the switch from Blizzard !
Keep up the great work in game, and customer service (finally someone who gets a wholistic gaming experience)
>:)TheTroj >:)
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky you!

I saw the banner telling me I had to subscribe, so I did, and apparently by doing so forfeited several days of "early access". It was pretty shady.

Currently have 27 days left. I pre-purchased Imperial Edition, so should have 30.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Lucky you!

I saw the banner telling me I had to subscribe, so I did, and apparently by doing so forfeited several days of "early access". It was pretty shady.

Currently have 27 days left. I pre-purchased Imperial Edition, so should have 30.

Your subscription doesn't start until the first 30 days is over...
    ----
    Murray?
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    Your early access ended on 4/4/14. What they did do was give you extra days to actually activate your account with a subscription because some places didn't ship the game on time.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that I've had nothing but good interactions with their team.

And yes, technically early access ended at the same time but you were given more time to set up a sub.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky you!

Correct. You misunderstood what I was saying, friend.

30 day countdown shouldn't have started until today. It started days ago though, for those of us who obeyed their banner saying early access was over, and that we had to input our game codes.

Only those who did not input their game codes received the free game time that was given on top of early access. It was a bug in their system.

Hope that clarifies for you.
    Edited by Sarenia on April 6, 2014 11:02PM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Sylgard
    Sylgard
    Hmm.. I signed up the other day as well.. I figured the 30 day counter wouldn't start until the early access was over though. That's an odd way for them to handle it. Oh well it's just a few days..
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I waited until today to sub, so I could squeak out the extra days and wave it in the faces of those who missed it. Much waving to commence.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky you!

30 day countdown shouldn't have started until today. It started days ago though, for those of us who obeyed their banner saying early access was over, and that we had to input our game codes.

Only those who did not input their game codes received the free game time that was given on top of early access. It was a bug in their system.

Read the post after mine then. The grace period didn't extend early access at the expense of the first 30 days.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky you!

Read the post after mine then. The grace period didn't extend early access at the expense of the first 30 days.

I'm aware of that, and you're correct. I'm not contesting that point. I'm merely stating it's a shame they chose to implement it that way.

Sometimes there's no argument to be had in a discussion.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Thetroj
    Thetroj
    I did the same, Didnt input my code, not as an exploit but out of sheer laziness.

Once again, my lack of willingness to actually get off my butt has paid off
    >:)TheTroj >:)
  • DracoSaggitaExSole
    DracoSaggitaExSole
    ✭✭✭
    The company completely screwed the ppl who ordered the physical copy, I am willing to pay for every minute i play. But i already PAID, a $113 is out of my bank account and all i get is an error message keep telling me about "account information is incorrect" not even able convey that i was turned around and forced to bend over! since they got they money we are just annoyance now. They don't even have a phone number just like a scam company, very shady business!
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The company completely screwed the ppl who ordered the physical copy, I am willing to pay for every minute i play. But i already PAID, a $113 is out of my bank account and all i get is an error message keep telling me about "account information is incorrect" not even able convey that i was turned around and forced to bend over! since they got they money we are just annoyance now. They don't even have a phone number just like a scam company, very shady business!

Did you order your physical copy from Zenimax? No.

There is nothing they can do.
    ----
    Murray?