Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Ebonheart Pact game improvements

Vorpedagel
Vorpedagel
✭✭✭
Hello there,

I wasn't quite sure of the best place to post this so I thought I'd leave it here.
I'm Dave and I'm representing the Guild The Ebonheart Pact and I'm proposing a few ideas on behalf of the guild that We feel may benefit the game and and make a more enjoyable experience as a whole.

=====================================

Below is a few things in our opinion would help in guild structure and management:

More guild rank options
This would make it easier to delegate different positions to cover a wide range of aspects in the guild (such as PvP commanding, dungeon organising, trading administration etc). If guild members of a higher standing had their own unique ranks and permissions to organise certain areas it would be easy for the guild to see who they need to get in contact with.

Guild Tabard
Will add a bit of graphical representation of the guild. People will one to know the guild at a glance (if it is of considerable size)

Guild information tab
We'd like for there to be just a touch more room in the guild description section, there is ALMOST enough room there to provide a succinct description.

Guild store
If more selling slots could be unlocked after completing something in the game I feel that would encourage the use of the guild store for players buying and selling

Guild rewards and awards
A nice little perk would be having guild rewards available after members gain points for the guild from completing objectives, or have the rewards available for purchase as some sort of game coin-sink (for example 5% increased chance to gain an additional iron ore when mining an iron ore node etc) just to add a little more guild presence in the game.
Customisable awards would be an amazing addition as many players are achievement hunters and seeing a little medal pop up to add to their collection can be very satisfying for some.

=====================================

Below I have included a few things that would be some interesting changes to the game overall.

Player name and guild
If there was an option to have these implemented it would give a sense of identity, and to promote positive behaviour if a player is representing their guild.

Floating chat
Above players when they're talking so when you're in an area having a chat, it feels more like a conversation rather than an impersonal chat over a web server.

Chat
An option to change chat mouse-scrolling to scroll by line rather than scroll by sentence/post so that spammers with a massive spam post can be easily identified (sometimes if the spam is massive when you scroll up it skips the spammers name altogether).

Player moderators
Giving a few selected trustworthy players this position to provide them with temporary mutes and priority reporting (and nothing else, should be no in-game advantage whatsoever). These players should be easily identified by using something like a chat symbol to represent that they are available to help anyone with a non-game content related issue. This will also make them easily identifiable so that if they are abusing their position they can be easily dealt with.

Guild Chat
The option to use character name OR account name. A lot of players like to be identified by the uniqueness of their character name and I know most would prefer this for guild chat.

Player profile
Accessible in-game, shows things like achievements, map completion %, rank in guild and so forth.

This is all we've (our guild) discussed so far but we're always tossing ideas around and we'd like to hear some community input! So if you disagree with some of these, comment and let is know why, and if you have more ideas that would have a positive impact on the game, feel free to add them as well!

Best of luck to everyone enjoying the game so far,

- Dave
Edited by Vorpedagel on April 6, 2014 9:04PM