Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Confused with my order

BMW217
BMW217
Soul Shriven
I ordered the Imperial Boxed Edition from amazon. I have not received it yet and I can't even find the order on my amazon account. I played for early access but now that it is over I can't log in. I would like to activate my subscription plan, but when I go to my account page I am not promoted. Do i need to get my box and redeem my code first before i can play? How to I get myself in to the game. Please help. Thanks.
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you can not enter your Sub option in until you enter in the Game code. I had this issue too while awaiting my code to be mailed to me (not Amazon though). Once I added the code, the sub info became available.
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes
  • narcolepticjedi
    I fact you can not enter your subscription option until you have entered the code that comes in the physical box. Depending on the shipping method you used from Amazon, you'll have to wait until at least tomorrow.