Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Obsidian Scar champion achievements

hby920402b16_ESO
"Champions of the Obsidian Scar" and "Terror of Obsidian Scar" achievements are not working. Most champions do not register in the achievement system on kill.
I can only get 2 out of the 8 to count (Murgbakh Axe-Hands and Zozullu)
Edited by hby920402b16_ESO on April 6, 2014 7:31PM
  • fatsheep
    fatsheep
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem, I am guessing its bugged. I extra went back to double check and killed some again but no credit.
    Options
  • Skylandra
    Skylandra
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I didn't realise that these achievements were bugged. I really tried to be thorough there and kill all the boss's but no achievement. I just figured I'd go back there later (which I still have to do when its fixed).
    Options
  • Awe
    Awe
    ✭✭✭
    got achievement "Terror of obsidian scar" after killing 7 of 8 bosses, can't find Shy Shurk
    Edited by Awe on April 14, 2014 9:32PM
    Options
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    were you doing the quest while killing the bosses? or just running through. I got achievment while doing the quest found inside.
    Options
  • Awe
    Awe
    ✭✭✭
    quest was done several days before, i didn't know about bosses, when checked achievement, had only 1 boss from 1st run, they have pretty big respawn time
    Options
  • carneval
    carneval
    Anyone can tell me where does Shy Shurk and Grand Shaman Glazgor spawn? I have camped like 5 days inside Obsidian Scar and never saw them (nor anyone ever replied)
    Edited by carneval on April 25, 2014 7:53PM
    Options
  • carneval
    carneval
    Did anyone ever saw Shy Shurk and Grand Shaman Glazgor? If so - where do they spawn, please?
    Options
  • quarnyrwb17_ESO
    As a VR9 I decided to go back to Obsidian Scar looking for Shy Skurk... he truly is shy, anyway here is a boss map I made for everything except Shy Shurk.
    Edited by quarnyrwb17_ESO on April 26, 2014 2:03PM
    Options
  • carneval
    carneval
    thank you ... somehow i earned the achievement "terror of obsidian scar" even without finding shy shurk
    Options
  • BloodRayn
    BloodRayn
    ✭✭
    same here, got the achievment "terror of obsidian scar" without finding/killing Shurk.

I wonder if he even exists :)
    Edited by BloodRayn on April 27, 2014 2:38AM
    Blood Rayn
    Serveur EU
    Chevalier Dragon 402
    Options
  • Zero_Tolerance
    Zero_Tolerance
    ✭✭✭
    Still not getting credit for boss kills. Killed many, multiple times today, on the quest and after completing it. Got no credit at all, still at 0 boss kills. Group challenge and quest completion achievement worked ok.
    Options
  • quarnyrwb17_ESO
    Some times it gives everyone credit some times it only gives the person who lands the final blow credit, bugs...
    Options
  • jetreesb14a_ESO
    jetreesb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    How long does it take for Bumbuk Bear-slayer to spawn, been waiting forever it feels like.
    Options
  • jetreesb14a_ESO
    jetreesb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Was at least 45 minutes of waiting but he finally spawned. Got the Terror of Obsidian Scar achievement!
    Options
  • fatsheep
    fatsheep
    Soul Shriven
    Looks like you have to land the killing blow to get credit.
    Options
  • TwistedRiddlesb14_ESO
    fatsheep wrote: »
    Looks like you have to land the killing blow to get credit.

I would really like to know if this is intentional. It kind of screws healers pretty hard, if it is.

Options
  • fatsheep
    fatsheep
    Soul Shriven
    I'll take a guess and say not intentional, since just touching the bosses in the small delves grants the clearing/killing achivement.
    Options
  • Sarezar
    Sarezar
    Soul Shriven
    Since last patch, Grand Shaman Glazgor won't spawn at all for me. Instead, a neutral (yellow health bar) enemy called Thrug spawns there again and again. I tried killing Thrug about 20 times but he keeps respawning and no Grand Shaman Glazgor...
    Options
  • manyrabidrats
    manyrabidrats
    ✭✭✭
    grand shaman marker on that map is wrong, he's behind the desk in the big room next to it. and yes, you STILL have to land the final blow.
    Options