Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

rejecting all my credit cards.

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
this is insane. i already paid for one month when i pre-ordered the imperial edition and now not only i'm forced to pay again but i'm also forced to use paypal :\
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is a huge fraud! i read many threads where people say that zenimax only bill me after my first 30 days passed but in fact they already stole my 12.99€ right after i gave them my paypal access. what huge fraud! this was all a bunch of false advertisement.

• lupusrex
    lupusrex
    ✭✭✭
    This is the New Player Questions forum, where new people help and are helped by each other. It seems like you just created this thread to complain, but if there's a question here, I think company support would be a better route to ask about cards and payment.
    Martial Keen-Eye ~ Templar Healer/Archer ~ Daggerfall Covenant

"I ain't done nothin'."
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you know if it's possible to return everything back and get a full refund?
    i already spent much more than what was advertised and i never got any pre-order bonus and they billed me for the first 30 days when they said that it was included on my pre-order.

also, i found this: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7830 where they say that "there is no charge made until after your included 30 days of game time has expired" but in fact this is not true. watch out :(
    Edited by NeKryXe on April 6, 2014 5:06PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an issue with an attempted charge to verify that your account is valid. The charge will not go through.

Also, did you have a question?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    @lupusrex exactly I decided to be nice and not write snarky comments on the OP's problem but this isn't exactly the right place to come and whinge about it.

Besides he/she/it gives zero useful details. I say that because clearly most people are not having the OP's problem so it is something specific to the OP.
  • Anthony45122
    Anthony45122
    ✭✭✭
    It states some cards will be charged right away then will have the charge go away. Others will have a "hold" on that money until they can confirm it is there then the "hold" will go away. If you read things it helps quite a bit. Also your billing address needs to match the credit card you are trying to use. Hope this helps clear some things up.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an issue with an attempted charge to verify that your account is valid. The charge will not go through.

yes. it went through. they already got my money.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

If you made the charge today, it can't have gone through. It's Sunday, and charges are always pending for at least a business day.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Anthony45122
    Anthony45122
    ✭✭✭
    The money should come right back after they verify it go read the disclaimers it shows.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyway. i'm not understanding absolutely nothing of what's going on. and i already read a lot of threads a help notes.

i bought The Elder Scrolls® Online: Imperial Edition in Pre-order, i was able to play in early access, but i never got the pre-order bonus or the 30 days access.

if it's my fault really don't understand what am i doing wrong or how to solve it.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you order the digital edition?
    ----
    Murray?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

If you made the charge today, it can't have gone through. It's Sunday, and charges are always pending for at least a business day.

i did it on paypal because my credit card was rejected on my eso account but not on paypal. on my paypal account i can see that the payment was accepted and precessed.
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    And when you check on it tomorrow you will find that you were not actually charged.

This is a process where they put out a charge and see if it would be accepted then cancel the charge. All to verify that the account you gave them was a valid account with money in it.

Note: Now you have kind of asked a question so we have something to actually answer.
    Edited by Alyrn_Grey on April 6, 2014 5:22PM
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had problems with my card going through at first. But I think it was because I had my billing address changed at the bank just before I added my info in. It would not accept the new billing address so I had to use my old one for it to go through. Then I had 3 holds on my account for the Sub fee :).

CS called me back and they will drop off, but its because my card did not process the first 2 times (but the charges still show as pending). I am not sure if the same thing can happen to you but be careful about running your card again and again, just in case. I would ask for a call back!
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you order the digital edition?

yes, it was the digital edition of The Elder Scrolls® Online: Imperial Edition in Pre-order. were those pre-order bonus and 30 days not for digital edition?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were, and if you applied the code correctly to your account, you got the first 30 days already.
    ----
    Murray?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alyrn_Grey wrote: »
    And when you check on it tomorrow you will find that you were not actually charged.

This is a process where they put out a charge and see if it would be accepted then cancel the charge. All to verify that the account you gave them was a valid account with money in it.

Note: Now you have kind of asked a question so we have something to actually answer.

i really hope you're right, but i never saw this in more than 10 years using paypal. i'll wait until tomorrow then. thanks.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were, and if you applied the code correctly to your account, you got the first 30 days already.

yes, i did apply the codes correctly on my account and i can see on "Billing History" the "Digital Imperial Edition" with the code, but i have no idea where to verify the remaining time.

*UPDATE*
    the remaining time is now visible, it says:

Game Time Remaining
    You have 29 days of game time remaining.

Billing Date
    You will be billed on May 6, 2014 for €12.99
    Edited by NeKryXe on April 6, 2014 5:52PM