Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite loading screen directly after login

khalif_hashim_ESO
I have played about a total of 11 hours until the point where no NPC or anything would load, and I was essentially in an empty world.

I tried to restart the game and directly after I entered my password and logged in, I was met with about a 15 minute loading screen, which then brought me back to the login screen and brought up an Error message which said "An unknown error has occurred."

I have tried to repair the game, re install the game, run in administrator mode, grant it access past the firewall, but nothing seems to work. The loading screens vary from about 5-15 minutes and always bring me back to the login screen with the same error.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems or does anyone have even the slightest idea of how to fix it?
  • jjones3436ub17_ESO
    I have the same problem, but i usually dont get an error.. It will just stay on the loading screen forever Everytime i repair it wants me to download a 13 gig update, which i have already downloaded once. My version of the game is current also.
    Options
  • Hackett33
    Hackett33
    Don't even get the loading screen after logging in it just closes.
    Options