Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

what do I do?

peteed1985
lvl 14 almost 15 basically out of quests in glenumbra and too low level to go to next areaas i'm told its 17+...what do I do? at least 3 bugged quests that can't be unbugged
Edited by peteed1985 on April 6, 2014 4:31PM
  • Teroh
    Teroh
    ✭✭✭
    All the public dungeons, all the mini bosses, all 3 four man lvl 12 dungeons
    The Fallen Legion is Recruiting, Help us Retake Cryodiil! Message me for more information.
  • peteed1985
    Teroh wrote: »
    All the public dungeons, all the mini bosses, all 3 four man lvl 12 dungeons

Done the public dungeons, not quite sure where or what the mini bosses ur talking about are, and only level 12 dungeon I know of is spindleclutch in glenumbra which is only zone i've been to so far.

Edited by peteed1985 on April 6, 2014 4:33PM
  • beriiel
    beriiel
    ✭✭
    Have you done the Fighter, Mage and Undaunted guilds and done their quests? Have you explored every square inch of the zone and found all the side quests?

I'm only asking because I've seen a lot of people just do the easy to find quests, and miss out on tons of xp.
  • peteed1985
    beriiel wrote: »
    Have you done the Fighter, Mage and Undaunted guilds and done their quests? Have you explored every square inch of the zone and found all the side quests?

I'm only asking because I've seen a lot of people just do the easy to find quests, and miss out on tons of xp.

Far as I know yes to all.
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the questing in this game is very sparse. I get the feeling you can't afford to miss a single quest or area or fail to collect every flower, piece of wood, ore and glyph. You probably need to level al 6 crafts too.

The game is actually only one-third the size it should be up to 50 because you can't enter the other factions. Compare GW2 where you can explore and quest anywhere at all on a map roughly the same size. (There are many repeating dynamic quests too - you can cycle them endlessly if you want). On my alts I was reaching lvl 80 with only 20% exploration complete.

I'm currently 16 and doing lvl 19 content because of the bugged quests I can't complete. I know I'm going to have big trouble later.
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    World bosses-skull on map. There are also rifts(anchors) which are open group PVE experience.

And i do believe OP you missed some quests. Without doing any instances or PVP, just quests and public dungeons, i left Glenumbra on lvl 19.

Only one really bugged quest is one in village where you have to talk to couple (Ghosts of ...., sorry cant check now and not in game). Other quests are all doable without problem.

To make sure you have done all/most, check your quest achievement for Glenumbra(J panel, 3rd icon in top right corner). I got achi only after completing last quest, so with 1 mentioned above bugged, you need almost all to get it.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Censorious wrote: »
    Yeah, the questing in this game is very sparse. I get the feeling you can't afford to miss a single quest or area or fail to collect every flower, piece of wood, ore and glyph. You probably need to level al 6 crafts too.

The game is actually only one-third the size it should be up to 50 because you can't enter the other factions. Compare GW2 where you can explore and quest anywhere at all on a map roughly the same size. (There are many repeating dynamic quests too - you can cycle them endlessly if you want). On my alts I was reaching lvl 80 with only 20% exploration complete.

I'm currently 16 and doing lvl 19 content because of the bugged quests I can't complete. I know I'm going to have big trouble later.

There are not 3 levels worth of bugged quests in the beginning areas. And I have yet to run into a bugged quest that couldn't be fixed with a relog (in the rare event that a quest is bugged).
    ----
    Murray?
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerevarine, 1 i mentioned is really bugged, still have it in log, checking it daily, still same after 5 days. At final stage you have to talk to couple , and they simply doesnt spawn there, no matter how many relogs you do.
    But as said, this is only 1.
  • peteed1985
    So I haven't done the mini bosses or those 3 bugged quests so right now i'm sitting at trapjaw waiting for people to come for him since its a group thing but i'm thinking i'll have to wait hours cause noones doing them.
  • Stautmeister
    Stautmeister
    ✭✭✭
    you can do the dungeons from the other factions as well, they should net you a level and 2 skillspoints.
    An orc marrying a wood elf?! Enjoy your Borsimer mutants!
  • peteed1985
    you can do the dungeons from the other factions as well, they should net you a level and 2 skillspoints.

Really? How? No idea how to get to their areas so I can zone in and noones been looking for groups for anything but spindleclutch.
  • knightblaster
    knightblaster
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm.

As Pact, when I entered the 15+ area I was just at 15, and had NOT run any of the 4-mans or killed any of the world bosses. I did do a couple (I think it was only 2) anchor sites, all the public dungeons, and all of the quests, and I have been leveling three crafts and gathering (but not obsessively).

Did you do the starting island quests when you began?