The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum Add-On (Tapatalk)

Karner
Karner
For those of you that don't know what Tapatalk is; it makes the forums a lot nicer and accessible for those on mobile devices and gives push notifications for when you recieve one.

Zenimax, please install Tapatalk for the forums as the current forum layout for mobiles is counter intuitive and downright ugly.
I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
-
  • Karner
    Karner
    bump :(
    Edited by Karner on April 15, 2014 8:10AM
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Henzai
    Henzai
    Soul Shriven
    ^ This user deserves a medal! The mobile version of these forums are unusable, however, I'm not entirely sure this is the right place for the remark as a tapatalk addon would be forum develpment, not ad-ons or ui mods
  • Zorachus
    Zorachus
    Soul Shriven
    I support this thread. Tapatalk please!

Zor