Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

launcher doesn't work

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i always used the launcher without any problem since beta until last thursday. then, i stopped playing for 3 days, and now, when i tried to launch the game, some update started and the icon disappeared after it. so, i looked in the file manager and i directly start it from Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe but nothing at all is happening. i can see all my files, nothing was changed in my system since i last played, but now the launcher just stopped working after some unknown update.

i thought to install the launcher again (i hope it doesn't delete the game) but i couldn't find it on elderscrollsonline.com and i'm unable to reach my account because i'm always in queue for much longer time than the time i even had to play. so, i'd like to know if is there some faster site where i can find the launcher to install again and if it will not delete my game files.

thanks.
  • beriiel
    beriiel
    ✭✭
    It's time to activate your account with a sub/free game time. There's no work around other than waiting or calling customer service to activate.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know that, but i wasn't expecting to lose the launcher. that's weird.