Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Missing player from a group when moving into a dungeon?

vanderghast
vanderghast
✭✭
It happens ONCE, but was somehow frustrating: A group of 3 players, made before entrance; we entered, but one of us (not me) was not seeing the two of us, neither the two of us were able to see the third player, but all 3 were indeed inside the dungeon.

Has that occurred to anyone else?

Re-logging was useless, for that third player (was not changing anything, except that seeing that he was offline for a short period),

Note that this dungeon was part of a quest, it was the last step, killing the boss. The previous steps of that quest were multi-players, but that last step was dungeon-like (no player of other groups were visible).
  • software_goddess
    software_goddess
    ✭✭✭
    This has happened a few times to my husband and I. Sometimes quitting and coming back works. Sometimes it happens because one of the group members has a broken quest and the only way to fix it is to abandon the quest and start the quest over from the beginning.
    Edited by software_goddess on April 6, 2014 1:03PM