Sorc Endless Fury doesn't seem to return mana

Vysirez
Vysirez
I have been using Endless Fury, the morph/upgrade to Mage's Fury that is supposed to return mana when it kills the target. It doesn't seem to be working. Currently the ability costs 48 mana, and is supposed to return 41, so it should break pretty much even. However I don't seem to be getting the mana return. If I do a fight, and the only ability I use is Endless Fury once, and it triggers and kills the mob, then I should end up with almost full mana. This isn't happening.

Anyone else having issues with this skill? Am I misinterpreting the description somehow?
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honour the Dead's magicka return isn't working either, and my tests with Healing Springs don't seem to return magicka at least when cast on myself. I'm beginning to suspect all skills with magicka return are broken.
    Options
  • Rothenfuhrer
    Rothenfuhrer
    Soul Shriven
    Have you tried to logout - login? This happened with my Nightblade's Assassin's Blade morph. It was supposed to heal me w/15% if the skill killed a mob - worked fine after logging back in.
    Options
  • mndfreeze
    mndfreeze
    ✭✭✭
    I'll try to test this when get home from work in about 2 hours, but I feel like I've been seeing the same issue though I remember getting 'something' back, but no where near the amount spent. I think when it does the low health explosion trigger is when I've been getting the mana. i.e. I cast it, it brings the mob to low health but not enough, I smack it once with my sword, that drops the mob to below the threshold and it explodes for more damage, then I see little lightning bolt looking things come at my from the mob and I get some mana back. I'm pretty sure I'm remembering correctly that when I just outright 1 shot the mob with it, or I kill the mob with the initial damage and not the low health explosion effect I do NOT get mana back.

Try testing that.
    Options
  • openuser
    openuser
    I agree with the OP. I noticed that after the update, the magicka seemed to have stopped returning from endless fury.. anyone else?
    Options
  • Dimmur
    Dimmur
    ✭✭
    It is bugged for everyone. Instead of fixing it in 1.1.2 patch to include also secondary explosion kills, it got bugged so that it NEVER restores magicka. Effectively, the whole morph does absolutely nothing. You should write a /bug report in the game as this is really serious.
    Edited by Dimmur on May 25, 2014 10:56PM
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    C'mon guys, don't you see this is working as intended? The name 'endless fury' refers to the player's endless fury at seeing the tooltip and supposed bug fixes lie to them. :D
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Neomar
    Neomar
    Soul Shriven
    I was just wondering as well: From what I see, Mages Fury doesn't restore magicka on its second hit when the foe is killed with this one. From what I see, it restores magicka even less often than pre-patch 1.1.2
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirsika wrote: »
    C'mon guys, don't you see this is working as intended? The name 'endless fury' refers to the player's endless fury at seeing the tooltip and supposed bug fixes lie to them. :D
    Yes, it look like 1.1.2 introduced as many skill bugs than it fixed.

Still endless furry is an nice finisher, it does the bonus damage if enemy is below 20% health.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Dimmur
    Dimmur
    ✭✭
    Mage's Fury is the base skill and Endless Fury is the morph which restores magicka. It is the first skill on Stormcalling tree, so you could say that it is the most basic of all skills.

You can of course say that Mage's Fury is a good finisher, but that is not in question. We are talking about Endless Fury.

The ONLY point of choosing Endless Fury morph is to restore magicka.
    1.1.2 broke it and its ABSOLUTELY 100% NEVER DOING WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO, RESTORING MAGICKA.

I repeat NEVER. It is completely useless and does nothing.

Why wasnt it tested even ONCE when you tried to add a new fix to it in 1.1.2?
    Anybody who knows what he is talking about can easily see that:
    1) The fix didn't work
    2) Additionally it broke completely and it doesn't work AT ALL anymore

Just roll whatever you tried to do to it, back to before Craglorn.
    Next time test it before you try.

PS. There has been tens of posts around different forums about this (since 1.1.2) by hundreds of people and yet there hasn't been even one answer from ZOS that you are even aware?
    Edited by Dimmur on May 29, 2014 3:40AM
    Options
  • Dimmur
    Dimmur
    ✭✭
    Could we please get an answer from ZOS? When will you fix or at least roll it back?
    Options
  • thorspark
    thorspark
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, an answer on this matter would be great. Is this bug going to be fixed ? And when ?
    DK Vet 12 / NB Vampire Vet 7 / Sorcerer Vet 5 / Templar WW - Guilde Les pochtrons
    Options