Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where do you get sweet meat?

Vesia
Vesia
Soul Shriven
Where do you get sweet meat?

Sorry to ask a silly question, but while I see a lot of crafting guides, I'm rather at a loss where I'm suppose assemble the mats.

I'm not entirely sure which animal or area I should be hunting to get what I need (in this case sweet meat). Or if there's a store where I can directly purchase it (aside from Guild Stores of course), I'm currently residing in Aldmeri Dominion.

If anyone knows any guides or websites that tells you what animal/npc drops what, it be extremely helpful.

Anyway, thanks again for your time and for reading. (^_^)
  • Lalaeith
    Lalaeith
    ✭✭✭
    Look in barrels, crates and sacks, animals don't drop this :)
  • hilelorangutan
    I'll give you 3 simple steps to the Provisioning (ie Cooking) tradeskill.

1. Find mats, the mats for this skill are everywhere and are far more common than any of the other tradeskills. As the above comment mentioned, barrels, crates and sacks are the 3 common places.
    2. Find recipes, this is how you know what 2 (or 3 for blues) ingredients go together and allows you to craft. Typically you find these recipes in desk drawers.
    3. Craft! This can be done at any cooking fire. Usually you will find one of these in the Inn in most towns, so check your map for the location when you're in town. There are also cooking fires out in the world as well, usually in friendly camps.

That's it in a nutshell. I'm certain there are more complete guides out there that explain the skill points you can use, but this will get you started.
  • Snakebite6x6x6
    I got a couple sweetmeats to drop while I was slaughtering sheep for mutton. Neither of which drops all that much. I think I killed about 30 sheep for 3 mutton flanks and 2 sweetmeats.

Other than that, like what was said above...loot every barrel/crate/sack you come across.
  • brysiu
    brysiu
    I'll give you 3 simple steps to the Provisioning (ie Cooking) tradeskill.

That's it in a nutshell. I'm certain there are more complete guides out there that explain the skill points you can use, but this will get you started.

That wasn't answer to his question ;). I'm wondering too where (zone of which level) those little *** drop.

• brysiu
    brysiu
    It seems that it drops mostly from livestock (sheeps, pigs etc.).
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweetmeat is the culinary name for ***. True fact.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post brings out the middle schooler in me.