Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Immersion in this game is absolutely phenomenal!

TheWoundedStapler
TheWoundedStapler
Soul Shriven
I absolutely love the storytelling elements in this game, I initially started off as a Khajit Nightblade in the Ebonhart Pact and I ended up roaming around and got dragged into the whole faction wars lore. It sparked an interest in me unlike any other game, I felt the need to prove my faction was the best faction and I went to war with many fine fighters on our trusty white Beta steeds!

But once launch game around, I decided to try the Daggerfall Covenant and I have been loving it. I decided to go on a first person stroll around Daggerfall and I ended up talking about Character Immersion and it got me thinking..

What do you guys think about character immersion with the storylines and everything that's been going on in this game?