The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[AD] Silver Twilight is recruiting!

Kyrisa
Kyrisa
Hello!

My husband and I have started a guild and are looking for like minded individuals to join us in our adventures!

What we're looking for:
Class/Race does not matter (Play what you enjoy!)

We prefer males playing males and female playing female characters. (I know everyone has their own opinion on this matter but this is our preference, we don't want any arguments on this post about your opinion. We respect other's view on this matter, please do the same for us.)

We'd also prefer people with proper names... (Lol we've seen some really stupid character names! ie. stinky pee or stealthwhore)

We'd love to find other couples that play and want to group up with us for dungeons/pvp/questing and everything else the game has to offer.

We plan on being a social/family type guild with mature, fun players. We want to do PVE/PVP and even light RP is welcome! Crafting is also very important to us and we will gladly help with gear/materials!

Please contact me in game @Kyrisa for more information or to join us!
We really look forward to hearing from you soon :)
Edited by Kyrisa on April 6, 2014 5:07AM