Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling?

Granjacharles
Granjacharles
Soul Shriven
Where do I go at level 13 to quest? Im pretty sure i've done all or at least 90% of the stonefall quests.

Another question: Will doing dungeons give me decent exp?

Im trying to figure out where to go. I went to Deshaan but everything is like level 17.
  • pavelcherepanskyrwb17_ESO
    You most likely haven't done 90% of quests or maybe you've skipped the starter island where you get ~5 levels. Go around and explore and I tell you you'll find stuff to do in Stonefall too. There is just a lot of quests and I don't believe that even skipping starter island could make you not being able to level to at least 17.
    "Do you want the book or not? Then go whack some people with Wabbajack!!"
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to see how many quests you still have to do in an area go to the achievement section of your journal. Each area has an achievement for completing the quests. There are 69 quests in Stonefalls. Doing all the public dungeons and collecting the skyshards helps you quite a bit also. I left Stonefalls at lvl 17.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Granjacharles
    Granjacharles
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thank you, I mean I still have quests that aren't done but they are bugged and I can't do them. I will go back to stonefalls and look around. I appareciate the help!
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    I'm level 15 and I just finished fort Vivik and still have at least 2 fort/town areas to go to.

Did you start with Bleakrock Isle? Also explore and do the fighter and mage guild quest lines.