The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

In Game Mail Broken

westpoint94
My in game mail has been broken for the past six days. I can only open the mail at the top of my mail list, and I cannot delete any mail from customer service or the game client (preorder bonuses). Any older mail will not load. It will not change messages, when I click on an unopened one. Currently, I have a customer service response stuck at the top of my mail that I cannot delete. Consequently, I cannot access any mail at all, including when I get my daily mail from my hirelings. I have a backlog of six messages that I cannot open, and the list grows with every new mail. I have sent tickets in about this problem on no less than three occasions. Help!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    My in game mail has been broken for the past six days. I can only open the mail at the top of my mail list, and I cannot delete any mail from customer service or the game client (preorder bonuses). Any older mail will not load. It will not change messages, when I click on an unopened one. Currently, I have a customer service response stuck at the top of my mail that I cannot delete. Consequently, I cannot access any mail at all, including when I get my daily mail from my hirelings. I have a backlog of six messages that I cannot open, and the list grows with every new mail. I have sent tickets in about this problem on no less than three occasions. Help!
    I had a quick look but could not find any thing similar from forums. I don't believe it is a Mac specific issue.

Maybe better to ask in Customer Service section where they check more often. Or post a request for hep to one of the ZOS staff members wall (on their profile you can comment) and see if that pushes things along)
  • s-ketb16_ESO
    I have been waiting for mail from my friend for two days now. It never arrived. So the items are lost I presume
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been waiting for mail from my friend for two days now. It never arrived. So the items are lost I presume
    Make a ticket again on it and always reply to their email if they don't answer your issue. Don't just leave it if they say like "if you don't respond on 120 hours etc." There are a lot of similar issues and hopefully they can
    resolve it as only they can.
  • westpoint94
    Yep. Been doing that. Currently up to 12 mails I cannot open. Sheesh!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the issue is more server-side. It may get more attention in the Customer Support section.