Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Unsafe haven - Enter fort

ToBbErT
ToBbErT
✭✭
Hello

Im stuck at this quest. I need to find a way into the fort but im unable to get inside. Can someone point me in the right direction? Tia
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to do that quest IIRC, but here is a list of objectives in their order of completion.
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    Ive been on the quest for like 3 hours now. Walking around the fort but i see absolutely no way in. Im wondering if im missing something or if its another bug.
    Edited by ToBbErT on April 5, 2014 9:07PM
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no "Hint:" text under the objective? Most of the quests I've had that require me to enter a place required that I talk to someone or find something before doing so. If not, I'm afraid I can't help because I don't recall that quest specifically. Hopefully someone will see this that recently did it.
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    Unsafe haven - Enter fort

Haven, the largest port on the long coast, has been taken by a powerfull band of pirates!

The old imperial aquifer isn't completely deserted. If i can make my way through the aquifer into the fort, i should be able to open the front gate so the speaker and hes soldiers can make it inside.

--

A aquifer is something underwater?
    Edited by ToBbErT on April 5, 2014 9:29PM
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, an aquifer is "an underground layer of water-bearing permeable rock or unconsolidated materials from which groundwater can be extracted using a water well."

Maybe the entrance you need to find is a little bit away from the fort, like a sewer-type entrance or cave?
  • ToBbErT
    ToBbErT
    ✭✭
    South west of the fort there's a sewer. When i first arrived there i wasnt able to enter the sewer. I was looking somewhere else and sudenly thought about that it might have been a bug stopping me from entering. So i relogged and went back and was able to enter. Omg finally ty :D