Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

help with server

kristianvon
hello! my brother and i were playing in eu server but when we are about to meet up we cant see each other. can you help me asap! thanks!
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to phase into the same instance. Right click on your group member and teleport to them - it will move you to the closest wayshrine in their phase. You will then be able to see each other and group effectively.
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    Unless of course you're in a solo instance, such as coldharbour main quest line, fighters, or mages guild quest lines. They will always be invisible in these areas, as they are meant for solo play.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xionar wrote: »
    Unless of course you're in a solo instance, such as coldharbour main quest line, fighters, or mages guild quest lines. They will always be invisible in these areas, as they are meant for solo play.

Yes, this too. Since the OP mentioned not seeing them when "meeting up," I assumed it was initial phasing they were having issues with.