Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Toothmaul Gully Bloodroot - Where is he

slayer7800
Anyone know where he spawns inside Toothmaul? Can't seem to find him and would like the skill point. Thanks!
  • comradecatfish
    I have the same problem - can't find his spawn location :/ I've found this site, but I'm not sure if it's correct http://esohead.com/zones/486-toothmaul-gully
  • Sephirvine
    He is in the middle of the big bottom area and will spawn after u kill all the 5-6 "bloodroot guardians" ( some female trees standing there )
  • Gnelfie
    Gnelfie
    ✭✭
    Perhaps the place is bugged, cause I cant see any spriggans to kill nor the point he is to spawn if so.
  • ToxicCosmos
    ToxicCosmos
    ✭✭✭
    @Sephirvine @‌Gnelfie
    Are his guardians spriggans? Or what are they called?
  • Sephirvine
    yes they are spriggans called : Bloodroot guardians
  • Isdel
    Isdel
    I've been with a group for about an hour and we've never seen a single spriggan in that cave. Relogging didn't change anything.
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear this guy is just plain broken, I've been in and out of that cave, gotten all the other named mobs, and I've even camped there for an hour or so just waiting.. and nothing.

I've gotten the group challenge on my EP and DC characters for Crow's Wood and Bad Man's Hollow with ease.. this guy.. just doesn't spawn. Ever.
  • BringWind_ESO
    Still can't get bloodroot to spawn. Anyone managed to get the achievement?
  • Chrisu
    Chrisu
    ✭✭✭
    I got the achievement while I was doing something else a few minutes after killing some guardians :D
  • Meisterjäger_cH
    Meisterjäger_cH
    Soul Shriven
    Here's what I did:
    I camped there for about an hour, then I discovered this thread and because I haven't seen any spriggans I left the cave, quit the game (not just relog) and started again. Then I entered the cave rushed to the place and there were the springgans. I don't know if I just had luck, but now I have the achievement.
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    Seems the achievement is more about fighting the game than the NPC's.
  • Vreenak
    Vreenak
    Soul Shriven
    I tried to kill the other named bosses here for the achievements but no one of them gave credit in achievement list, am i the only one having this issue?
  • aeroch
    aeroch
    ✭✭✭
    The Group Challenge dungeons are kind of ridiculous. Spawn timers on the regular bosses and group challenge bosses needs to be looked at. Long spawn times don't make a tougher dungeon, they just make for an irritating experience when you try to complete it.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two hours sitting around at the spawn point without seeing him. Not quite what I imagine when I think of the word "game."
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Emowall
    Emowall
    Osi wrote: »
    Seems the achievement is more about fighting the game than the NPC's.
    LOL

• Fubunga58
    Fubunga58
    Soul Shriven
    Vreenak wrote: »
    I tried to kill the other named bosses here for the achievements but no one of them gave credit in achievement list, am i the only one having this issue?

To get these, it seems that you have to get the killing blow (final hit). that worked most of time for me, but not always. I had one that I killed solo, but still didn't get achievement
  • Amanoma
    Amanoma
    Here's what I did:
    I camped there for about an hour, then I discovered this thread and because I haven't seen any spriggans I left the cave, quit the game (not just relog) and started again. Then I entered the cave rushed to the place and there were the springgans. I don't know if I just had luck, but now I have the achievement.

Been going back and forth this area now since the early access. I managed to do this today trying this method although I didn't quit the game just went outside the door and typed /camp then logged back in asap, enter dungeon, and ran as fast as I can back to the spot. And lo and behold! I saw 5 bloodroot guardians there and after killing them spawned the plant monster Bloodroot!

Thank you for this!

PS. I did it on a Sunday at around 19:30H GMT-6. Hardly anyone was in the dungeon so maybe that's another reason why I managed to get the guardians. With all the people (and bots) infesting this dungeon, that's prolly the reason why it's hard to find these guardians.
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't get Drazzik and Gorg to spawn. Been in and out 3 times over several days to check for them. Only boss I miss for having completed all the achievements in Toothmaul Gully.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • zenzic67
    zenzic67
    Soul Shriven
    You don't have to kill any other named mobs to find Bloodroot - I just went in and found the spriggans channeling to an object at the center. After killing the spriggans, Bloodroot spawns.