Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you think about a respec morphs only option?

Estwing
Estwing
✭✭✭
I think it would be nice to have an option to respec the morphs of your abilities only. Since there are so many skill points I really am not worried about a full respec and probably never will be but be able to respec my morphs would be a great option.
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please
  • Absconditus
    If a full re-spec are to do this at any rate, I'd just as well be happy with the full re-spec (I believe there is one in the game, right? I haven't looked for it, as I'm happy with the choices I've made so far). I can always go through and set up my build from scratch again. That's part of the fun if you're into min-maxing anyways, finding new builds that works, or even those that doesn't. Theory crafting can be- and is fun.
  • Estwing
    Estwing
    ✭✭✭
    yeah you can respec at Wayrest in the temple