The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How to become a Vampire

Samiri
Samiri
✭✭✭
I have made a little video on how to becoming a Vampire in ESO.
This will give you a lot of info, so if you do not want Spoilers you should not see it.

Some info I did not cover in the video.
Mobs does not necessary spawn every night in that location.
It is a rare spawn.
I dont know how to make the video show up here.

youtu.be/qH_-mJqSJqY

Edited by Samiri on April 5, 2014 12:49PM
  • Medwin
    Medwin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really cool, thanks for doing the video. Do you think you could do me a huge favor? I'm trying to make a comprehensive guide on Vampirism, think you could mark a map for me so I could put in the locations into my guide? I'll cite you of course in the guide for your contribution.
    Please read through and comment on my incredibly comprehensive Vampire guide. :)
    Officer at Cross Guild check us out, we are a large DC guild that does PvP, RP, and PvE. We have things for just about anyone.
    RP Characters: Anora, Redguard -- Mira Medwin, Dunmer -- Pia Patricia Potts, Breton
  • merk
    merk
    ✭✭
    Have a question about this - i saw another guide elsewhere that listed the pluses/minuses as you go up in tiers. One of them was -% health regeneration. Is that correct? Your health regenerates slower and slower over time? That seems like a pretty huge disadvantage to being a vampire since at lvl 4 it said it was down to -75%
  • Medwin
    Medwin
    ✭✭✭✭
    @merk‌
    Yes, it reduces health regenerations as you go up in stages. However at level 25 my current health regen is 16 hp every 2 second. So when I hit stage four Vampirism it goes down to 4 hp every 2 seconds. Honestly it is not that much of a different when you think about it. Plus to compensate you have a skill that stuns the target and heals you 150% of the damage, the more than makes up for the bit of health regen you are missing. Further more at rank 8 you get Unnatural Resistance, this reduces that -75%. However I am not rank 8 yet so I don't know by how much.

Oh, and you can always feed to keep it low if you are really worried about it.
    Please read through and comment on my incredibly comprehensive Vampire guide. :)
    Officer at Cross Guild check us out, we are a large DC guild that does PvP, RP, and PvE. We have things for just about anyone.
    RP Characters: Anora, Redguard -- Mira Medwin, Dunmer -- Pia Patricia Potts, Breton
  • merk
    merk
    ✭✭
    oh so feeding lowers the tiers? i thought it just went up over time - sort of like levels. Thanks
  • Samiri
    Samiri
    ✭✭✭
    Medwin wrote: »
    Really cool, thanks for doing the video. Do you think you could do me a huge favor? I'm trying to make a comprehensive guide on Vampirism, think you could mark a map for me so I could put in the locations into my guide? I'll cite you of course in the guide for your contribution.

Sure I can do that.