Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Missing Quests in Deshaan

Cosa
Cosa
Soul Shriven
I have 55 out of 59 quests in Deshaan, but can't seem to find any more. I'm missing both the Temple Knight, Vox Slayer and Recovering the Egg Achievements, so I think it's the end of the main quest line Im missing.

I've visited Almalexia once and recieved the "Almalexia's Enchanted Lantern", but I have not been told to hunt VoX. Personaly I think it's the "Chasing the Magistrix" quest that has bugged out and the ordinator who never came to me, but I'm not sure and support is horribly slow when it comes to respond.
  • Wreaken
    Wreaken
    ✭✭✭
    Correct me if I am wrong, but how you reply to certain NPC's triggers follow up quests.

So spamming through dialogue is not a good idea in TESO, not saying that's what you are doing, but for those who are, maybe might want to reconsider.

Taemek Frozenberg, Leader of <Epoch Gaming>
    Oceanic - Australia
  • Cosa
    Cosa
    Soul Shriven
    I'm pretty sure I haven't made any bad choices I've played very pro tribunal so it would be weird.