Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

can you change alliances once you already chose when creating a character?

Jordaaa4n4
i have the explorers pack so i can be any race in any alliance but i chose the wrong alliance when creating my character and was just wondering if there is any way to change it
  • Metella
    Metella
    ✭✭
    Don't think so, other than creating a new character who is similar to your first.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    It can't be changed on that toon, but once you hit lvl 50 you will be able to explore and quest in the other alliances. You can have toons in all three alliances though.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • MonoAlva
    MonoAlva
    ✭✭
    Metella wrote: »
    Don't think so, other than creating a new character who is similar to your first.
    It can't be changed on that toon, but once you hit lvl 50 you will be able to explore and quest in the other alliances. You can have toons in all three alliances though.

Lol theu should hace told me that on desc,doesnt matter anyways for me i love levelling up,what about the treasure maps?i will loose them when deleting that character and crearing another one,btw thanks for the quick reply guys
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MonoAlva wrote: »
    Metella wrote: »

Lol theu should hace told me that on desc,doesnt matter anyways for me i love levelling up,what about the treasure maps?i will loose them when deleting that character and crearing another one,btw thanks for the quick reply guys

You can bank the maps, just have to remove them from the box. they'll take up a lot of space, especially for an early account, so set up a spare character to hold them for you.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jordaaa4n4 wrote: »
    i have the explorers pack so i can be any race in any alliance but i chose the wrong alliance when creating my character and was just wondering if there is any way to change it

If you've not left the creation screen yes just go back