Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Screenshots

rynn21_ESO
Is there a way to turn off the cross-hairs and compass/markers to take better screenshots?
Edited by ZOS_TristanK on April 5, 2014 10:43AM
  • Vistrix
    Vistrix
    You can disable the hud which disables everything apart from quest markers.

Got to the Keybindings section (UI On/Off binding) and set a key for it.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may also be interested in Immersive Hud from ESOUI to hide portions of the HUD during general play.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • rynn21_ESO
    Where is the Keybindings section located?
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    rynn21_ESO wrote: »
    Where is the Keybindings section located?
    [Esc] > Settings > Controls

Edited by SeñorCinco on April 5, 2014 5:15PM
    Words contained in posts, at which point I stop reading and will not respond...
    Toon / Mana / WoW or any acronym following "In ___" /
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• rynn21_ESO
    Thank you.
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    You may also be interested in Immersive Hud from ESOUI to hide portions of the HUD during general play.

You got me excited for a sec. :D iHUD is the pinnacle of my must have mods for TES and FO. I thought the infamous Gopher had made an AO. I think you might be referring to Wykkyd's Full Immersion?

I use that for now. He is constantly updating his work and that AO is slowly growing to mimics the features of iHUD, the trademark for Gopher's mod.

My screen is completely blank unless I'm in combat. It makes for some fast in-the-moment shots.
    Edited by SeñorCinco on April 5, 2014 5:27PM
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SeñorCinco

Correct, was referencing Full Immersion

I leave only the crosshair enabled myself for ease. :)

Playing with an XBox Controller and using mouse for only menus. It's a very enjoyable, immersive experience.
    Edited by Sarenia on April 5, 2014 5:47PM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • rynn21_ESO
    I should try that out. :smiley:
    Speaking of controllers, what is the best way to enable a controller PS3/Xbox for ESO use?
    I've enabled a PS3 controller to use with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, but it is designed to allow both so it was easier.
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Playing with an XBox Controller and using mouse for only menus. It's a very enjoyable, immersive experience.
    I could not agree more. If they only supported the controller, we could tab through the menus. As much as I support Xpadder, it cannot emulate that mechanic.
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.