Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I need help with the DLC explorer's treasure maps please.

juduking
juduking
I clicked on a couple to see what they were, not realizing there would be a bunch of single items taking up space, now my inventory is completely full. Is there a way to put them back into the containers? If there is I cant seem figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you in advance for any advice.
Edited by juduking on April 5, 2014 5:31AM

Best Answers

• reagen_lionel
    reagen_lionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    No there isnt. The only thing you can do is put them in your bank. At least your other characters will be able to utilizie them.

i dont see the reason why you couldnt deposit these in the bank in thier containers to begin with?
    Answer ✓
  • Metella
    Metella
    ✭✭
    Assuming you aren't using all your character slots, you can make a 'mule' character, stick things in the bank and then collect them with the mule (mine's called Holds-Many-Tchotchkes).

I believe once one of your characters has dug up a given treasure, the map is 'used up' and disappears, so you could also free up a couple of slots by going treasure hunting (I presume there are some which are simpler to get to/in lower-level areas, at least).

Does anyone know what the treasure actually is (and whether you need to be able to pick locks to get at it)? I'm not very good at reading those treasure maps, can't properly mesh up the two images even if I'm staring right at the area! I expect there are/will be YT videos to hold my hand soon enough, though...
    Edited by Metella on April 5, 2014 12:16PM
    Answer ✓
  • juduking
    juduking
    Thanks for the help. What a bummer, now I have like 12 maps taking up space in my bank.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be thankful. I don't even have my treasure maps. Yes, I have notified CS.