Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Bank Tellers

Korah_Eaglecry
Korah_Eaglecry
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Ive noticed that whenever I visit Davons Watch. The Bank Teller is always swamped with other gamers. Now I dont know about any other Banks when it comes to this issue. But Ive noticed that it gets to be a bit of a hassle trying to move through the crowd enough to open the Bank Window.

The Bank in Davons Watch is about the size of the average house. So its not that big. But it is big enough to add another Teller. I figure once the population moves up to higher levels at least for places like Davons Watch there will be less of an issue. But for any of the more frequented Banks at Higher Leveled Regions. If they have a similar layout, Only 1 Bank Teller or mixed amongst Merchants. Maybe it would be smart to add a second Banker to them.
Penniless Sellsword Company
Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax