The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vampire/Werewolf Spawn Locations

Xemnas
Xemnas
✭✭
Okay so the point of this thread is to map out all know spawn locations of Vampire/Werewolfs. As Far as i'v seen none spawn in the lower part of Bangkorai.

http://prntscr.com/373am7

If you know any more spawns please mark them on the map. Then post them here.

Edited by Xemnas on April 5, 2014 2:20AM
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
  • Faythsrequiem
    Faythsrequiem
    ✭✭
    Here's spawn locations I've compiled for The Rift

http://imgur.com/YZGUmY5

YZGUmY5.jpg
    Edited by Faythsrequiem on August 6, 2017 11:59AM
    "Anything worth having is worth working for. Anything worth working for is worth sacrificing for. Anything worth sacrificing for is worth dying for."
  • Faythsrequiem
    Faythsrequiem
    ✭✭
    Been working on trying to confirm more locations for Bangorkai and Reaper's March. Here's what I have so far:

http://imgur.com/cV20HIo
    cV20HIo.jpg

http://imgur.com/aZ4TPpg
    aZ4TPpg.jpg

Will update as I confirm ;)

Edited by Faythsrequiem on August 6, 2017 12:00PM
    "Anything worth having is worth working for. Anything worth working for is worth sacrificing for. Anything worth sacrificing for is worth dying for."
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just out of interest, on one of the maps you have a load of black crosses, what do they represent?
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Faythsrequiem
    Faythsrequiem
    ✭✭
    @AlexDougherty wow, sorry for taking so bloody long to respond o.O the black X's are part of an add-on I have that shows locations I haven't explored yet. It's called Undiscovered, got it off of Curse.
    Edited by Faythsrequiem on April 12, 2015 9:25PM
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    Thanks for this, the shrines are just filled with people that spawn kill them.
    Xbox NA
  • alaiham2002
    When do they spawn?
  • VoidBlue
    VoidBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting a bite is insane! From what I understand they only spawn once a week? And every spawn spot I have to compete against 100 other people trying to get bit or just trying to kill the spawns for people HAVE to pay to get a bite or scammed. Frankly I don't see myself ever getting bit by either vamp or wolf. It's ridiculous how much hassle it is to do this.
  • SeaBlade1999512
    SeaBlade1999512
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new to the whole forums thingy this is, so forgive me if I'm acting like a total ***. I still haven't found any of the bloodfiend's yet, in the rift area. So I was going to ask if during the instances that most of you had In countered one, was the moon completely new or a slight sliver?

And I was also going to ask if maybe one of you could bite me, just let me know or contact me on my PSN account (DragonBlade19991)

Thanks again
  • TheDude042
    TheDude042
    Soul Shriven
    - Ebonheart Pact
    - NA Megaserver (xbox one)
    - Shadowlane (GT:TheDude042)
    - Looking for a vamp bite

I have been looking for a vamp bite since launch. anyone that can help me out would be awesome. might tip the right person

please contact me via xbox msg or in game mail.

thank you blood suckers

• Cdrew
    Cdrew
    I'll pay 3k if someone can turn me into a vampire. Xbox One GT: BillsMafia 585 EU server
    Xbox message me please I doubt I'll keep checking here
  • Nikkielove
    Nikkielove
    Soul Shriven
    - Ebonheart Pact
    - NA Megaserver (xbox one)
    -(Nikkie love) GT NikkieXxLove
    - Looking for a vamp bite

Any help would be much appreciated.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    keep this clean folks .. no requests for bites or this thread will be locked.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• ZealFire
    ZealFire
    Thanks for the maps. If only everyone didn't camp the spawns and try to scam players. :/
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZealFire wrote: »
    Thanks for the maps. If only everyone didn't camp the spawns and try to scam players. :/

patience padawan patience ... the frenzy will die down just as it did on PC ESO

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of interest, on one of the maps you have a load of black crosses, what do they represent?
    Hahaha I thought they were treasure locations, guess I will have to put my trusty bucket and spade away for now...

Thanks for the info and maps, now all I have to do is find an area where I can hunt these dogs down without getting spammed to join groups and pay up or they will kill on sight any werewolves found.
    EU PS4 Megaserver
    VR16 Sorc - Daggerfall - Magic Build
    VR16 Nightblade - Daggerfall - Stamina Build

PS4 Guild: Illuminati Gaming for the over 30's is not a myth.
  • Rediah
    Rediah
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for werewolf bite almost two weeks, can anyone bite me please?

PSN: Axel_AVG
    Alliance: EP
    Megaserver: NA
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    On different occasions I have been infected with Lycanthropy and Vampirism whilst patrolling The Rift. For what it is worth, I am now in the late stages of the Caldwell's Silver phase of the game following the Dominion campaign (i.e., veteran environment vs 'regular' environment). I literally stumbled upon a werewolf and, later, after taking the cure from the priest of Arkay in the Mage's Guild in The Rift, a pair of blood fiends to get the character effect. If memory serves, the locations were pretty much on point with the above map which illustrates known locations.

If this is something you want, well, good luck with that.
  • Gmeganb
    Gmeganb
    ✭✭
    Saw the bloodfiends just before update 12, accidently got bitten.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone of you guys need a vamp bite or ww bite and are on PC EU, message me in the game @altemriel ;)
    Edited by altemriel on October 28, 2016 10:07AM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU ww/vamp free bites here also.

You may ask around for Priests of Hircine Guild members that give bites for free to everyone in need :).

Maybe stop offering your gold for bites in game, so people will stop selling them in time.

Go to the shrine's locations or just play on relevant maps for some time asking for free bites, and I'm sure there will be a good soul ready to give you one...
    Edited by Gargath on October 30, 2016 8:10AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."