Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Any Way to remove the Motion Blur?

DanteYoda
DanteYoda
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm sure in Beta i could untick Motion Blur but in the live there is no option, so how can i remove motion blur when i spin the camera?

Its giving me serious eye strain and headaches, i'm also feeling quite sick after a few hours..
  • Miths
    Miths
    I haven't noticed any motion blur on the medium-ish settings (textures and subsampling on high) I'm playing on on my laptop.
    Can't remember if I've noticed a specific motion blur setting though.
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been fighting morning sickness for a few weeks now and ESO has me so nauseous at times I can not play! Previously I had no issues with motion sickness (the dizziness, eye strain and headaches) in ESO (beta since July and in PTS). I do believe I have an option to disable Motion Blur, but I will go back and check.

SO I know it's not quite the same thing (unless you happen to be expecting a little one as well) but what has worked for me while playing at least, Is 3rd person, zoomed out, lowering the camera speed and turning graphics to lowest I can tolerate to look at. Also try getting some acupressure bands. You wear them on your wrist at a certain point and without them on, I can not play at all! I actually got them for other reasons but they were recommended by some gamer friends.

Like I said, I know its not the same thing, but when searching for tips for dealing with morning sickness and gaming all I could find was "motion sickness" and since these did help, I hope its at least partly useful to you!
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes