Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Conciliator - Help Ease Cultural Tensions In Ghratwood

wakthebrave
wakthebrave
Soul Shriven
i have 1/2 in this but im 99% sure ive done every quest ive looked all over to check i cant find one
  • Shotz
    Shotz
    Since I'm a total completionist, I am also interested in this. I believe that I have completed every quest, but the achievement shows that I am 0/2. Is it quest related, or would do you have to just talk to an assorted group of people?
  • ladybetty
    ladybetty
    Soul Shriven
    I'm 1/2 so far. It is NOT quest related. While wandering around you will find a Khajiit arguing with either a High Elf or Wood Elf. Watch their exchange; when they're finished one of them will ask for your opinion. I found one on the road near either Cormount or Karthdar (can't remember which), and the other is supposedly around Haven, which I'm searching for now.
  • ladybetty
    ladybetty
    Soul Shriven
    I found the second one and took a screenshot, I've included my minimap so you can see the location. Unfortunately when I went hunting for the first encounter to see if I could screenshot their location they were nowhere to be found. However I'm sure if you follow the road from Elden Root Temple Wayshrine towards Cormount/Karthdar you will find them, they are right next to the road on the left somewhere.
    8FY9prD.jpg
  • Phabiusbile
    Phabiusbile
    ✭✭
    hmm they are not there for me. Might be one of those things if you miss interacting its gone forever?
  • Shotz
    Shotz
    hmm they are not there for me. Might be one of those things if you miss interacting its gone forever?

I would guess that it would might be one of the random events, but only found in Grahtwood. It would be similar to having to light a fire, robbing a traveling merchant, closing a small anchor, giving money to a beggar, or finding M'aiq the liar.

• conradwongkyrwb17_ESO
    conradwongkyrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    UxE1iay.jpg

Another location is NW of Haven along the road, slightly south of Vineshade Lodge.
  • Krovax
    Krovax
    Ah! This achievement gave me a headache so far, but thanks for shedding some light on it. I can go back now and try to get this! Thanks
  • dpayne83_ESO
    dpayne83_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The location north of Haven didn't work for me. I followed them back and forth and nothing let me interact with them.
  • Celurian
    Celurian
    ✭✭✭
    After searching the Forum for it i followed the named location here and it completet "The Concilatior" archievement. Thanks a lot.
  • annarky
    annarky
    I can confirm that the locations mentioned here do work, though sometimes you have to stand and wait for the NPC's to spawn for a little while.

I got my two from the one halfway between Gray Mire Wayshrine and Haven (at the side of the road) and the in the Khajiti camp just before the bridge on the way to Elden Root from Haven.
  • slickrickin
    I found that relogging made them appear when I stood at the locations suggested.
  • akassan1891
    akassan1891
    Soul Shriven
    I found that relogging made them appear when I stood at the locations suggested.

Relogging helped me as well. Locations in the posts above where also helpful.
  • Rupan
    Rupan
    Soul Shriven
    i made it tanks to you. relogging help me too
  • Zambonie
    Zambonie
    Has anyone found any other locations? The Grey Mire Wayshrine/Haven one seems to have a merchant there roaming for me. I've checked and camped for quite a bit of time.
  • rsgurrub17_ESO
    rsgurrub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I found the spot ladybetty was speaking of. It's on the road to Cormount, right in front of the skyshard.

(I posted an image, but for some reason it's not showing). i.imgur.com/FjuVhHn
    Edited by rsgurrub17_ESO on May 1, 2014 10:44PM
  • edup_2004
    edup_2004
    ✭✭
    Well I found Malira and Alwen talking by the bridge on the way to Cormount.

I guess there are some spawn locations. One of them is here. I'm gonna look for the other.

Ok I just found another location. I found Harinlor and Calunorril in the second road that leads to Cormount. Between the Poacher Camp and Laeloria. That's the road I mean.

So far you it seems to be around 4 locations.

1) Road from Cormount to Elden Root (1).
    2) Road from Cormount to Elden Root (2).
    3) Road from Haven to Elden Root, took the right in the bisection and in a caravan.
    4) Road from Haven to Gray Mine Wayshrine.

It would seemed that these guys spawn in main roads so probably there are more locations, like the ones that leads to Redfur Trading Post.

Good luck.
    Edited by edup_2004 on May 2, 2014 8:45PM
  • REMsleep
    REMsleep
    Soul Shriven
    I noticed there were monkeys on the road at both locations I went to (locations 3 and 4 from above). Used that to determine where to relog to make them appear.
  • Chatoyancy
    Chatoyancy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for noting about the monkey, @REMsleep‌. That also helped me a lot.
  • the_falcorrwb17_ESO
    Found one at 49,34 on the road from Cormount heading SW
  • pxlforge
    pxlforge
    i've tried camping and relogging at the above mentioned monkey spots... is it possible to outlevel this if u have moved past Grahtwood?
  • erikbruessel
    erikbruessel
    Soul Shriven
    pxlforge wrote: »
    i've tried camping and relogging at the above mentioned monkey spots... is it possible to outlevel this if u have moved past Grahtwood?

I found both while VR10, so it's not a matter of out leveling this achievement.

Also I found both near Cormount, one to the right after crossing underneath the big bridge from the south to Cormount (I killed the two bandits and stumbled across the Wood & High elf nearby). The second I found just south of the intersection of the two roads to Karthdar and Cormount.

I found the first yesterday and checked the Haven/Grey Mire section periodically yesterday and today, trying the monkey log-out option at least twice. I then rode my horse and logged out at every monkey location until I found the Khajit and High elf. In other words, logging out at monkey sites didn't work for me.

Good luck! I recommend walking/riding the path from Grey Mire to Cormount until you find them.
  • UncleLawless
    UncleLawless
    ✭✭
    There are definitely myriad locations for this, the patches of monkeys are also a sound indicator for each. Between 3 diff toons I've found this in 6 totally different locations. Relogging can help but only if population is high enough to get a chance of another instance. So if your doing this in VR forget logging, just run the roads you will find it relatively quickly
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this working right now ? I found several locations, but nothing happening.
    I listen to them over 20 mins and still unable to interract.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this working right now ? I found several locations, but nothing happening.
    I listen to them over 20 mins and still unable to interract.

Submit a ticket, I have found them several times and talked to them, if you can't interact then it's a bug of some variety. It might be interference from an addon, I don't use them myself, so they never interfere with my game.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Balerion_Brightspell
    Balerion_Brightspell
    Soul Shriven
    definitely just follow the main roads thats how i gt mine
  • charisma316
    charisma316
    ✭✭✭
    this achievement is dumb as *** i found them all and they all dont engage bugged
  • ForlornBeliever
    I got it on the road from Haven to Elden Root just shy of Vineshade Lodge. Calunorril/Halinor spawned there twice for me.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    The NPCs will not be mobile, they are stationary but they are not always spawned.

It works in a similar fashion to M'aiq, and the trio of achievements which spawn at the same location. (Same as each other, no the same as the Peacemaker Achievement.)
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank