Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Frog Vanity Pet?

NetViperX
NetViperX
✭✭✭✭
Anyone know if there is or will be a frog vanity pet? Having seen the frogs hopping around in the marsh it is now imperative that I aquire a frog vanity pet for my continued existance. Someone please tell me about a frog vanity pet!

Best Answers

• phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can! you shall! SO IT MUST BE!!!

I am 1000% behind this! I'm so behind this that I shall blatantly violate the laws of math and physics to agree with you. FROG PETS!!! This must be...

make it happen devs!
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
    Answer ✓
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    Just make sure that it does "not" get devoured by a hostile predator NetViperX, it would be cool if you could play crazy and naughty pranks on the girls with a frog vanity pet in the game!
    Answer ✓
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just make sure that it does "not" get devoured by a hostile predator NetViperX, it would be cool if you could play crazy and naughty pranks on the girls with a frog vanity pet in the game!

I would almost pity any foolish hostile attempting to eat my frog, fire and brimstone for those scoundrels. None shall touch my frog and live to tell about it.... If I had the frog that is.

How about it Devs, can we get some frogs up in here? That would be much cooler than some pesky monkey, and more helpful. Frogs eat annoying mosquitos, monkeys just fling their own feces at you.